Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I don't know how to drive

Im basically a race car driver

Can drive and have a car. I stupidly thought it would improve my SMV, 4 years later I'm still a virgin.

its easy, if a idiot like me can manage it.

Knowing how to drive as an incel is useless. I have my license but I still take public transport every fucking single day like a fucking loser. That's what it is to be a modern leper.

I don't have a real reason to have a driving licence yet, and driving is an anxiety ridden pain in the ass

and what's with those car driving faggots honking when i'm walking beside the road? are they mocking me?

Last edited:
Took me a long while but I managed.. The secret is all about knowing what lane to be in

Same, i will be 27 years old soon and don't even have Driving License

I didn't start driving until much later in my life. It's still scary for me. Driverless cars can't come soon enough

Seriously? I have no sympathy for anyone who can't drive. It's so easy to learn and it sure as hell isn't "scary" provided you don't have ptsd from being in a car accident in the past.

I never drove in my life because I was never allowed to

Same. I just don't have the drive to learn how to do it.

:feelshaha:

peaceful drives can be a nice way to clear my head but driving in traffic/rain is a pain

Driving is literally like a video game, how can someone not know how to drive wtf?