Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I don't know how to drive

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
I think one of the most quintessential traits of an incel is his inability to drive, hell I don't even know what are the driving rules and shit, do you also not know how to drive?

I also do not know how to drive lol

I don't know how to drive.
My father says he is going to teach it but i'm too lazy for it.

I can drive, not really a good thing though tbh since I've wasted a shitload of money on cars

I can drive, just not very well..

same :feelsbadman: i held off on my lessons for years. i've only done two so far

Why do u need to drive? Going to visit a Stacy?

I never learned how to drive either

I can drive, i just suck at it.
Which is hilarious because as a kid i REALLY liked cars.

very true and yet, carcelling or guitarcelling or gymcelling doesn't seem to work...

i'll get my license this year purely for convenience, hauling things or going somewhere far out is just pure hell otherwise

I can drive, but as good as a foid

I cant drive I hate all those rules and shit

tbh my car is the only good thing in my life.

i can drive but dont' have a car

it's not hard to learn - six months of practice can turn anyone into an ok driver

I can drive but I have no car but there is no point in having a car

I can drive, i have a 125cc motorcycle instead of a car thought. Driving is easy and a great...upgrading your car/bike is one of the best copes.

I can drive, i have a 125cc motorcycle instead of a car thought. Driving is easy and a great...upgrading your car/bike is one of the best copes.

I don't find it that easy tbh, is hard and stressful as fuark

I don't find it that easy tbh, is hard and stressful as fuark
It's fun to drive around your town...at night, when there isn't much traffic.

I think one of the most quintessential traits of an incel is his inability to drive, hell I don't even know what are the driving rules and shit, do you also not know how to drive?
i cant drive and never have the interest in doing so

I went to a driving school and my parent bought me a driving license by bribing the authority (it's the usual way of getting a license in my corrupted country), but I don't know how to drive. I can't drive stick, and I can only drive on an empty highway. I start to panic when there are many cars around or when it's a city area and I have to make a turn or if there is a circular intersection ahead. I'm afraid to crush into another car. I never drove alone, I always drove with my mom sitting next to me and constantly yelling at me and giving me hints what to do even if I knew what to do. I don't have my own car, so I drive only her car and it is a very expensive Mercedes SUV so I always scared shitless to crash it. It made me a very insecure driver.

I can drive. My first car was a broken down car I still need to fix and I have no license or insurance... The idea of paying near $100 for car insurance just for a five minute drive to work everyday seems pointless. I make $300 a week, my mom always takes $100-$200 of it every week to pay her overdrafts and prescriptions, after food and basic shit, I'm broke as fuck. Lotto tickets are my only hope. If my face wasn't hell, I'd shit my dollar turds all over some car insurance and live life like a normal person...

i'll get my license this year purely for convenienc

Just like me. I just need to farm some money.. Seriously, every man should drive for free, because cars are only for men.

Not everyone can be a good drivER.

BMW

Last edited:
It's same as wiping your arsehole with dollar bills
It can be. I've been lucky. I just kept winning back my same $10 until last night I got $50 out of it. I only buy tickets with the money I won off of tickets. I haven't lost money out of it... It just took me a month a turn $10 into $50... I could make a thousand times that in a week if I was a femoid with an internet connection.

I can drive, passed on a manual license, stick as NA seems to call it for some reason but I live in UK where everyone is expected to drive manual, thing is after passing test I got an automatic as I can't stand the juggling act of being precise with the biting point on the clutch, I want to get a van but 99% of vans here are manual gearbox. Stupid so called first world country doesn't wanna embrace technology due to stupid "real men drive stick" machismo bullshit, cheapness of ppl (auto costs more here) & this stubborn mentality that automatic is inferior due to older models being less fuel efficient. I once read a statement from some UK twat that said "driving should not be easy". WTF, the harder something is; the more ppl can fuck up lol, these fools scoff at automatics yet can't put down their phones, have auto windows, power steering, in car entertainment, abs, air con, heating, wipers, turn signals, key ignition instead of crank etc... unyet think we should all drive stick as driving shouldn't be easy. This idea the world has of UK ppl being super smart is dead wrong like ppl thinking all Chinese are proficient in martial arts.

I can drive, passed on a manual license, stick as NA seems to call it for some reason but I live in UK where everyone is expected to drive manual, thing is after passing test I got an automatic as I can't stand the juggling act of being precise with the biting point on the clutch, I want to get a van but 99% of vans here are manual gearbox. Stupid so called first world country doesn't wanna embrace technology due to stupid "real men drive stick" machismo bullshit, cheapness of ppl (auto costs more here) & this stubborn mentality that automatic is inferior due to older models being less fuel efficient. I once read a statement from some UK twat that said "driving should not be easy". WTF, the harder something is; the more ppl can fuck up lol, these fools scoff at automatics yet can't put down their phones, have auto windows, power steering, in car entertainment, abs, air con, heating, wipers, turn signals, key ignition instead of crank etc... unyet think we should all drive stick as driving shouldn't be easy. This idea the world has of UK ppl being super smart is dead wrong like ppl thinking all Chinese are proficient in martial arts.
If you think manual is hard you shouldn't be on the road tbh

Yes but I have no car.

I'm pretty okay at driving but I can't drive on the road because i don't have my license nor do I know the rules.

lol cope.. been driving for 1 year now, fuck I love it and I also do it low inhib.. I can't wait to sign up for rally
Motorbikes are easiest thing to drive if you bicyclemaxxed as a kid. I wish I had le bike too, love 'em especially dirtbikes

If you think manual is hard you shouldn't be on the road tbh
Gear changes ain't shit, it's the moving off from a dead stop in a timely fashion on blind corner roundabouts with vehicles flying around the bend at 30-40mph from your right & inpatient tailgators behind you without stalling at all. Shit makes me nervous, a clutchless manual wouldn't bother me. Drivers today seem more impatient, there are more cars than ever & they go faster than before with acceleration times becoming quicker. Road conditions were not envisioned like this when the model T came out. Maybe it's just my autistic brain being frazzled or normies are batshit insane & have zero imagination to envision all the shit that can go wrong on the road leading to a lack of seeing any danger, anger overriding caution.

I dont know how to have sex. I mean,where I have to put my pee-pee?? What if i cum too fast??

:feelsbadman:

I grew up in the middle of nowhere where you see a police car once a month at most. So I started driving without license with 14-15 with the old bike of my father. Never owned a car, only motorbikes. cars are cuckshit TBH

I can drive, but in order to get a license and car in my state you have to jump through a lot of hoops.

I can drive but I dont give fuck about cars tbh

Here in Brazil you pay R $ 1500 and the minimum wage is 998, it is discouraging to take one here in Brazil, the tests are a sack and with 2 intimidating faces of the civil police in your car. I stupidly did not finish in 2012, my social anxiety in this case muddled everything and made my mother spend money with me.

Here in Brazil you pay R $ 1500 and the minimum wage is 998, it is discouraging to take one here in Brazil, the tests are a sack and with 2 intimidating faces of the civil police in your car. I stupidly did not finish in 2012, my social anxiety in this case muddled everything and made my mother spend money with me.

Legal ver mais um brasileiro no forum, aqui tá lotado de BR já, voce é bv e virgem? eu sou com 24 anos kkkk tá fácil pra ninguem

Driving is easier irl than on gta how do you think they let so many females on the road

Legal ver mais um brasileiro no forum, aqui tá lotado de BR já, voce é bv e virgem? eu sou com 24 anos kkkk tá fácil pra ninguem
BV I'm not lost with 17 with a uglier girl, virginity lost with whores.

Driving is pretty easy.
I just can't wrap my head around Americans loving their automatic gear transmission so much.
Manual is the way to go!!

I have 0 interest in driving

In my city driving isn't needed for most and it's a waste of money for monthly parking slot, so I never have any driving experience. If you put me on a steering wheel I'd drive like GTA tbh.

32 and never driven, yes, you are treated like a child\beta when people hear that, especially when I tell them I ride push bikes everywhere. LOLZ. Ironically my Dad is a spannerhead whose life is cars. Ran a few 125s though (don't need a take a test here), gave them up after too many close shaves and being too lazy to keep my bikes roadworthy. In fact, when I sold my last one, I was told the rear tyre was so worn it could've failed at any moment. :horror:

Also, I HATE travelling in other people's cars, on buses, trains, and I've never been on a plane or (proper) boat. :soy::soy::soy: I guess I don't entrust my life to other people.
Never owned a car, only motorbikes. cars are cuckshit TBH
Even in winter? ;)

Driving is easier irl than on gta how do you think they let so many females on the road

This. Men can drive automatically. It is determined by his biology.. We do not need any lessons, it is just a scam to steal our money.

Also, I HATE travelling in other people's cars

I hate it as well... It feels kinda gay and cucked.