Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't know how to be a friend, help me friendcels

Incel

Incel

Master
★★★★★
I don't know till what extent i should tolerate my friends, that's why I cut off all my friends, today I cut off my only friend I had untill today evening because he's keep on lying to me. It feels lonely but I don't want to make friends anymore. I also don't know how to be a good friend myself, I think I should be the last to criticize others on friendship. Friendship seems hard to maintain, no? :waitwhat:

I'm a hypocrite man, I never called my friend to ask about his well-being, only called him so that I won't feel lonely.

Last edited:
I don't want a family either, having people around me is uncomfortable. I'm selfish so I only want people who can help me someway, I am not a guy you can have great time with

What do you think about me on the basis of my posts

Friendship is relatively easy if you share common things with people. Brotherhood is basically quite hard.

What does he lie about ?

I also don't know how to be a good friend myself, I think I should be the last to criticize others on friendship. Friendship seems hard to maintain, no?
Yeah communication is hard. You want to set some standards but if you do you risk being seen as uptight.
Most people just enjoy their friendship while it works and if it breaks down they move on.

It feels lonely but I don't want to make friends anymore
same. I wish I had friends but I don't want to make friends.

I'm a hypocrite man, I never called my friend to ask about his well-being, only called him so that I won't feel lonely.
I'm similar. I'm annoyed when my friend is busy but then I have no problem forgetting about him too when I'm busy.

I don't want a family either, having people around me is uncomfortable
I wouldn't want a family with my current lifestyle, but I would change my lifestyle if I had a family.

I'm selfish so I only want people who can help me someway
That's how most normies are tbh so it's not that odd. If you include having fun as helping you then it's the same for almost everyone.

What does he lie about ?

Yeah communication is hard. You want to set some standards but if you do you risk being seen as uptight.
Most people just enjoy their friendship while it works and if it breaks down they move on.

same. I wish I had friends but I don't want to make friends.

I'm similar. I'm annoyed when my friend is busy but then I have no problem forgetting about him too when I'm busy.

I wouldn't want a family with my current lifestyle, but I would change my lifestyle if I had a family.

That's how most normies are tbh so it's not that odd. If you include having fun as helping you then it's the same for almost everyone.
Brilliant reply ngl

I don't want a family either, having people around me is uncomfortable. I'm selfish so I only want people who can help me someway, I am not a guy you can have great time with
I'm also selfish.

Hard to share something common with normies
Videogames, hobbies...

I love radiofrequency and I sometimes we gather to listen and transmit. People to watch football with...

Videogames, hobbies...

I love radiofrequency and I sometimes we gather to listen and transmit. People to watch football with...
Most of the friends I've ever had were just my school mates who I got along with to pass time, now that my school life is over and I'm rotting at home, I don't really have any friends. The problem is I don't know where else to make friends

Most of the friends I've ever had were just my school mates who I got along with to pass time, now that my school life is over and I'm rotting at home, I don't really have any friends. The problem is I don't know where else to make friends
nigga, I really thought you were master, lol

What do you think about me on the basis of my posts
I think you are motherfucker based and I think normies are niggers and also family bring you down more than anyone else. To be great you have to stand alone for years to temper the iron. And there is no hypocrisy in only talking with people who are useful to you, because you have to be useful to them to get the relationship to continue. This Is a pure relationship whereas normies niggers always take advantage of each other.

I think you drank the kool aid.

I think you are motherfucker based and I think normies are niggers and also family bring you down more than anyone else. To be great you have to stand alone for years to temper the iron. And there is no hypocrisy in only talking with people who are useful to you, because you have to be useful to them to get the relationship to continue. This Is a pure relationship whereas normies niggers always take advantage of each other.

I think you drank the kool aid.
Good to hear

Forget about having true friends if you are Aspie