Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I don't know how to actually live

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I really don't know how to do living. I mean I have everything done for me by my mom and I am almsot 30. I don't do grocery shopping, I don't know how to buy certain things like for example vegetables, or fruits, or breadrolls, or meat. IDK how to use a washing machine. I really don't know how to do ANYTHING except for cleaning my room and making a simple breakfast for myself. I won't be able to live normally when my mother is dead. I will fail miserably.

I really don't know how to do living. I mean I have everything done for me by my mom and I am almsot 30. I don't do grocery shopping, I don't know how to buy certain things like for example vegetables, or fruits, or breadrolls, or meat. IDK how to use a washing machine. I really don't know how to do ANYTHING except for cleaning my room and making a simple breakfast for myself. I won't be able to live normally when my mother is dead. I will fail miserably.
move out for a year and you will be forced to learn

well you can start doing the laundry or whatever you feel like. just ask your mom. moving out is very lonely and no point doing it

You could go on youtube/google for:
- learning how to use the washing machine
- Food related recipes
- Cleaning the house
Etc

Brutal. It's over for you my friend.

God your parents failed you so much by not teaching you this shit early. Mine were rather neglectful in this regard as well

At this point theres no reason to learn tbh. I would just continue neeting and then shotgun my brains out once my parents die and im out of funds

God your parents failed you so much by not teaching you this shit early. Mine were rather neglectful in this regard as well

At this point theres no reason to learn tbh. I would just continue neeting and then shotgun my brains out once my parents die and im out of funds
Yes, my parents were extremely neglectful. My mom was to caring, didn't let me do things on my own and beat me when I was outside for longer than a minute than she let me to be outside (and I was in kindergarden at that time, so I didn't even use watch then or have any knowledge of how time is measured). She was a sadist in this regard. So I stayed inside most of my time to not get beaten. This was I also wasn't learning life. And my father was a deadbeat nobody who never cared abotu me and didn't show me how to do manly things. Yep, neglected and fucked up from the get go.

You are lucky if you can buy a shotgun. I can't in my cucked country.

Sounds like we had the same controlfreak mother.
Moved out at 31, she didnt like that at all lol.
Its just wrong that your parents allowed this to happen...
Try living on your own, you will be fine.

Sounds like we had the same controlfreak mother.
Moved out at 31, she didnt like that at all lol.
Its just wrong that your parents allowed this to happen...
Try living on your own, you will be fine.
I did for more than 4 months and it wasnt fun

Same. Living is not for me tbh