Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I dont know how my mom can possibly love me

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, "Just mog them with kindness!"
★★★
I'm such a fucking failure of a son but somehow my mom still loves me.

I seriously don't understand how that's possible. The rest of the niggas in my family aren't subhuman basement dwelling rotters but I am.

How tf could she possibly love me??

Mothers are different brother please try to show your mother that you love her she clearly hasn’t given up on you don’t give up on her

Mothers are different brother please try to show your mother that you love her she clearly hasn’t given up on you don’t give up on her
Ik I love her too.

I'm just confused how tf she can love me when I have done nothing but be a fucking failure

As a dude with mommy issues, let me just tell you: you're very lucky.

I wish I had a mom that cared that much about me. My mom pretty much abandoned my brother and I to work on her dipshit career scamming eating disorder women into not thinking they're stupid so they continue their problem and stick around and keep paying her. She's rich, you know? And do I get any of that? Absolutely not! If there was ever a concept of an "absentee mother", my mom would be a textbook example.

Your mom's doing what all female mammals do, looking after her young, you should be grateful she still has that primal instinct.

I'd say, try helping out around the house and cooking meals for everybody. That should make your relationship with her more reciprocal, so you don't feel undeserving.

Last edited:

I wish I had a mom that cared that much about me. My mom pretty much abandoned my brother and I to work on her dipshit career scamming eating disorder women into not thinking they're stupid so they continue their problem and stick around and keep paying her. She's rich, you know? And do I get any of that? Absolutely not! If there was ever a concept of an "absentee mother", my mom would be a textbook example.

She's doing what all female mammals do, looking after her young, you should be grateful she still has that primal instinct.

I'd say, try helping out around the house and cooking meals for everybody. That should make your relationship with her more reciprocal, so you don't feel undeserving.
Thx mang

I am very lucky to have her.

Id probably kill myself without her tbh (or at least contemplate it a lot more)

Ik I love her too.

I'm just confused how tf she can love me when I have done nothing but be a fucking failure
I ain’t done much in my live too brother and my father and sibling show distaste my mother shows love let her be the reason you get your shit together please try brother

She's doing what all female mammals do, looking after her young, you should be grateful she still has that primal instinct.

Some of us are lucky and we are too ignorant to see it I have a loving family who will do for me I should be happy I just need to make some more money and everything should be good

Extremely lucky you have a supportive family, my mother hated my existence since the start, I didn't know why it was before but I think it's because I'm the only child and I turned out extremely ugly, short and underachieved. I was even beat up with an iron rod until I bled when I was younger by her

Those who don't have to deal with the family pill are extremely lucky @Destroyed lonely

Extremely lucky you have a supportive family, my mother hated my existence since the start, I didn't know why it was before but I think it's because I'm the only child and I turned out extremely ugly, short and underachieved. I was even beat up with an iron rod until I bled when I was younger by her

Those who don't have to deal with the family pill are extremely lucky @Destroyed lonely
Damn I'm so sorry to hear that.

I fucking hate shitty parents like that. Putting a kid into the world just to fucking abuse them like that.

I'm sorry you went through that brocel :cryfeels:

True