Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I don't know how much longer I can take it

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Inceldom and loneliness is taking its toll. I don't know how the rest of you brocels do it, but I am losing my mind. I am too depressed and lonely to function normally anymore. It feels extremely surreal because I can feel my sanity slipping away day by day. It's a downward spiral into an endless abyss of depression and I can't get out no matter what. It's fucking over boyos. There's nothing else to be done but to wait to die. I cannot wait. It's pathetic that the thing I am most looking forward to is death :cryfeels:

Hang in there brocel

I am really lonely too brocel, i'm sorry but thats all I have to offer.

I've lost my mind a while ago brocel

Inceldom and loneliness is taking its toll. I don't know how the rest of you brocels do it, but I am losing my mind. I am too depressed and lonely to function normally anymore. It feels extremely surreal because I can feel my sanity slipping away day by day. It's a downward spiral into an endless abyss of depression and I can't get out no matter what. It's fucking over boyos. There's nothing else to be done but to wait to die. I cannot wait. It's pathetic that the thing I am most looking forward to is death :cryfeels:
Brocel remember you matter to me.

The prognosis isn't good, loneliness has all kinds of negative health effects and going through life without companionship and sex is a pathway to hard times.

Don't give up bro

We are all in this together brocel, keep fighting, soon there will be The Great Awakening in normies due to hypergamy getting worse and worse and there is a big chance that something will change for the better in society

We are all in this together brocel, keep fighting, soon there will be The Great Awakening in normies due to hypergamy getting worse and worse and there is a big chance that something will change for the better in society
That's all? Will we have to wait for the majority to decide something? Will we wait years until they realize their mistake? Many Brocels have already committed suicide or died without finding an answer. If I were in their situation, I wouldn't wait for anyone, I would take action on my own.

That's all? Will we have to wait for the majority to decide something? Will we wait years until they realize their mistake? Many Brocels have already committed suicide or died without finding an answer. If I were in their situation, I wouldn't wait for anyone, I would take action on my own.
There is no mistake. Everything is going according to the kikes will

This. the brighter times will come brocels we need to survive.

Depends on what you mean. I don't support violence, unless in self-defence or in defence of what belongs to God, like some church. But if you mean some other form of organising and taking action then go for it brocel.

Lots of people care about you because they know what it's like. I've felt the depths of loneliness. Any guy who says he hasn't is a fucking liar.

Never let these bastards grind you down.

Enjoy your copes brocel.

We are all in this together. Hang in there!