Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dont know how im going to survive a lifetime

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
★★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2021
Posts
717
Online
14d 12h 29m
My depression, psychosis, being ugly as fuck, being low IQ, autistic, weird, disgusting. Fucking hell, its giga over for me. I'm on lithium to stabilize my mood and I guess it takes away my suicidal thoughts but I keep thinking about how fucking cringe ive acted in the past. I keep thinking about my psychosis and everything wrong with me. Even on meds, life sucks. I fucking lost my sanity. I lost my mind. I dont get it anymore. How did my brain manage to hallucinate all this shit? I legit experienced some energy going through my body and became bipolar. Also for some reason i believed everything was a sign from the universe and also experienced demons in my room. Its giga over for schizophrenic freaks
 
Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Another user of incels.is
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 5, 2018
Posts
8,949
Online
129d 21h 45m
What meds are you taking and for how long?
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Meanwhile this the truecel rots
★★
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
5,175
Online
42d 21h 43m
Giga over boyo
 
simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
★★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2021
Posts
717
Online
14d 12h 29m
Ecstasy said:
What meds are you taking and for how long?
Lithium for a week now and resperidon for a few months I guess
 
Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Another user of incels.is
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 5, 2018
Posts
8,949
Online
129d 21h 45m
simply_over said:
Lithium for a week now and resperidon for a few months I guess
Why did they prescribe it to you? I mean if you're a serious bipolar it may help, but most of the meds they give to treat mental illness fuck you up over time. What are the biggest issues in your life that cause you all the stress?
 
simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
★★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2021
Posts
717
Online
14d 12h 29m
Ecstasy said:
Why did they prescribe it to you? I mean if you're a serious bipolar it may help, but most of the meds they give to treat mental illness fuck you up over time. What are the biggest issues in your life that cause you all the stress?
Depression mostly. I just never really feel okay. Never really at peace. Taking meds is required if you want to request euthanasia. I dont know if I will legit go for euthanasia, but its nice to have the option open eventually. They prescribed it to take off the suicidal edge
 
AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

Requested ban will come back before june 2022
-
Joined
Mar 16, 2021
Posts
4,037
Online
24d 1h 0m
If I don't ascend by 30 or my life becomes bearable by then, I'm ending it. So 5 years left for me.
Life is brutal dude, how old are you?
 
Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Another user of incels.is
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 5, 2018
Posts
8,949
Online
129d 21h 45m
simply_over said:
Depression mostly. I just never really feel okay. Never really at peace. Taking meds is required if you want to request euthanasia. I dont know if I will legit go for euthanasia, but its nice to have the option open eventually. They prescribed it to take off the suicidal edge
I see. Either go the full route and euthanise yourself or quit the meds. Depression is a bottomless pit, if you let yourself fall it will just get worse and worse. The mindset of "I will just let go until I die" doesn't really work, it takes a fucking long time until you actually die on the streets. Look at hard drug junkies who have given up but still go through 20,30 or even 40 years of a terrible life without dying.
 
simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
★★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2021
Posts
717
Online
14d 12h 29m
AbsolutelyBrutal said:
If I don't ascend by 30 or my life becomes bearable by then, I'm ending it. So 5 years left for me.
Life is brutal dude, how old are you?
Good luck dude. I'm 20.
Ecstasy said:
I see. Either go the full route and euthanise yourself or quit the meds. Depression is a bottomless pit, if you let yourself fall it will just get worse and worse. The mindset of "I will just let go until I die" doesn't really work, it takes a fucking long time until you actually die on the streets. Look at hard drug junkies who have given up but still go through 20,30 or even 40 years of a terrible life without dying.
Why cant I take meds? I'd be glad to take them if they help make life more bearable. Even if that means i fuck up my kidneys or something.
 
Last edited:
AmnesiaHazecel

AmnesiaHazecel

☆ iam entitled to sex ☆
★★
Joined
Jun 5, 2021
Posts
168
Online
16d 9h 25m
simply_over said:
My depression, psychosis, being ugly as fuck, being low IQ, autistic, weird, disgusting. Fucking hell, its giga over for me. I'm on lithium to stabilize my mood and I guess it takes away my suicidal thoughts but I keep thinking about how fucking cringe ive acted in the past. I keep thinking about my psychosis and everything wrong with me. Even on meds, life sucks. I fucking lost my sanity. I lost my mind. I dont get it anymore. How did my brain manage to hallucinate all this shit? I legit experienced some energy going through my body and became bipolar. Also for some reason i believed everything was a sign from the universe and also experienced demons in my room. Its giga over for schizophrenic freaks
shit :feelsjuice: .. i hope ur atleast on comfy NEETbucks and smoking weed allday ,seeing demons sounds terrifying..
 
Deathmint

Deathmint

Being ornery is ordinary.
★★★★
Joined
Jun 15, 2021
Posts
857
Online
19d 4h 28m
Hey, simply_over @simply_over
Are you good at any skill?
Do you have some activities that take off your mind of your situation?
 
simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
★★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2021
Posts
717
Online
14d 12h 29m
AmnesiaHazecel said:
shit :feelsjuice: .. i hope ur atleast on comfy NEETbucks and smoking weed allday ,seeing demons sounds terrifying..
I'm a comfy neet yeah. I cant smoke weed because it can trigger more psychosis. I didn't see the demons, I could hear them.
Deathmint said:
Hey, simply_over @simply_over
Are you good at any skill?
Do you have some activities that take off your mind of your situation?
I want to become good at writing. I like reading, I read as much as I can on certain topics. I will try to create interesting posts here.
 
Last edited:
RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Mythic
★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2018
Posts
4,606
Online
105d 1h 19m
Threw lithium in trash. Jew pills mess you up...erectile dysfunction and thinning hair to name a few. Weed along with energy drink does much better for me. I dilute drink 50/50 - 25/75 more juice. The spike last longer and saves on costs.
 
simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
★★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2021
Posts
717
Online
14d 12h 29m
RandomGuy said:
Threw lithium in trash. Jew pills mess you up...erectile dysfunction and thinning hair to name a few. Weed along with energy drink does much better for me. I dilute drink 50/50 - 25/75 more juice. The spike last longer and saves on costs.
I already dont have a libido and I'm bald. So who cares lol.
 
D

Deleted member 36872

Cu
-
Joined
Sep 18, 2021
Posts
501
Online
21h 0m
0Energy0Happyness said:
Giga over boyo
RandomGuy said:
Threw lithium in trash. Jew pills mess you up...erectile dysfunction and thinning hair to name a few. Weed along with energy drink does much better for me. I dilute drink 50/50 - 25/75 more juice. The spike last longer and saves on costs.
Deathmint said:
Hey, simply_over @simply_over
Are you good at any skill?
Do you have some activities that take off your mind of your situation?
 
zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
23,024
Online
76d 9h 59m
Me neither, I always thought i was gonna kill myself before becoming an adult, but it looks like it won't happen
 
RandomBroCel

RandomBroCel

Voicecel
Joined
May 8, 2021
Posts
577
Online
6d 15h 10m
simply_over said:
My depression, psychosis, being ugly as fuck, being low IQ, autistic, weird, disgusting. Fucking hell, its giga over for me. I'm on lithium to stabilize my mood and I guess it takes away my suicidal thoughts but I keep thinking about how fucking cringe ive acted in the past. I keep thinking about my psychosis and everything wrong with me. Even on meds, life sucks. I fucking lost my sanity. I lost my mind. I dont get it anymore. How did my brain manage to hallucinate all this shit? I legit experienced some energy going through my body and became bipolar. Also for some reason i believed everything was a sign from the universe and also experienced demons in my room. Its giga over for schizophrenic freaks
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top