Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't interact with humans anymore

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Since the start of the pandemic and online classes in university I don't leave my house. Only to go to the gym and to walk my dog.
I think online classes started on the first semester of 2020. I finished uni the first half of 2021, we were still with online classes, and since then Ive been NEET.
Feels good tbh.

Only my family because I live with them.

Volcel confessions?

Social isolation isn’t good brocel, go to a movie or something

Feels good tbh.
Same, i forgot that outside world exist. If it werent for my family i would not see other people in years. It's easier that way, its not like people want to be our friends.

Volcel confessions?
I'm the truest of trueceles
Social isolation isn’t good brocel, go to a movie or something
I have nowhere to go. I go to the gym, only place im around people
Same, i forgot that outside world exist. If it werent for my family i would not see other people in years. It's easier that way, its not like people want to be our friends.
I wish I could not see people in my life ever again

If you are subchad and ND, interacting with other people brings 0 satisfaction. At this point I'm apathetic at best and irritated at worst by it.

if you want to ascend you should spend as much time around people as possible. Limit your time spent alone to 1-3 hours maximum per day

If you are subchad and ND, interacting with other people brings 0 satisfaction. At this point I'm apathetic at best and irritated at worst by it.
What's ND?
if you want to ascend you should spend as much time around people as possible. Limit your time spent alone to 1-3 hours maximum per day
I don't know where i can find people

855CDF79 4AEB 42B7 BF2A F5715131A8DE

View: https://youtu.be/KODu9b2fanA