Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't have the energy to do anything at all.

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
I think I have a hormonal issue or something. I barely have the energy to even hold up my phone nowadays. My health has steadily been declining for the past 5-6 years. I'm only 18 and it fucking sucks. Couldn't the health issues at least have come when I was like 30 or some thing. I was also born with tons of ilnesses that I've had to deal with from the start.

I wish I was just ugly. Why the fuck did my health have to be bad. Why the fuck did my cunt whore mother have me when she was 36?!?!! Not only that but she had me with a beta nerd cuck.

I would say that I'm going to kill myself but I know I'm too much of a high inhib pussy to do so. The only thing I enjoy are my dreams and 90% of the time those dreams are either stressful or nightmares.

I can't cope anymore but I have no other choice but to do so. I'm getting my hormones tested again this August. I'm making a list for my doctor of what I want to test.

My only cope nowadays is that death is inevitable, no matter how afraid I am it's luckily not something that I get to choose. Death is our savior. Chad, Stacy, normies, subhumans, IT cucks. We're all gonna die whether we like it or not (most of us probably do).
To all the incels on here that are just ugly, be thankful for your health. That doesn't mean that you have to be thankful for life, I know it's complete garbage for you as well. But be thankful that you're at the very least healthy.

its called depression.

Death is the great leveler. Why don't you look up some cancer ridden Stacies and Chads on YouTube lamenting their soon-to-be-cut-short lives? See if it makes you feel better or worse or anything at all.

its called depression.
I'm not depressed, just very, very tired of existing.
I'm not depressed, just very, very tired of existing.
I have low T but it was like 1% above the poverty limit so my doctor basically told be to go fuck myself.
Death is the great leveler. Why don't you look up some cancer ridden Stacies and Chads on YouTube lamenting their soon-to-be-cut-short lives? See if it makes you feel better or worse or anything at all.
I don't care about them, they're not me. That's just the truth. My heart only goes out to subhumans.

Get more Vitamin D.

Prozac and nofap may be the solution. Of course being physically active and getting the right nutrition is going to contribute also.

Prozac and nofap may be the solution. Of course being physically active and getting the right nutrition is going to contribute also.
I've been going to the gym for a year now. I forced myself to walk over 30 000 steps yesterday. I've gotten all my nutrient levels tested and I'm all good there. I've tried nofap but it didn't do anything for me. I haven't tried Prozac. I don't think you can buy that where I'm from.

These are the symptoms of depression, once you fall to the bottomless pit there is no going back.

These are the symptoms of depression, once you fall to the bottomless pit there is no going back.
Depression and Inceldom is synonymous.

It might be overtraining. You should summon gymcels here.

Sex gives energy. no sex=no energy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back