Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don’t have sympathy for women struggling with life

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I don’t have sympathy for women struggling with life their problems can easily be solved this whole society is dedicated to helping women out while men are to suck it up nobody owes you anything pull yourself up by your bootstraps etc women aren’t told those things if a woman becomes homeless she just use a desperate man for shelter to get off the streets or find somebody that can hook her up with a job and an apartment while if you’re homeless as a man you’re on your own you gotta figure out e everything with no help

Last edited:
I have sympathy for individuals I like. As for masses of people. Not really. Just like most people though. Most people have pretty much no sympathy for people they dont immediately care about. Not to mention that they'd have no sympathy for you or I.

if a foid is struggling its her own damn fault. they live on tutorial island, how hard can it be?

I have sympathy if they have physical and mental problems. Or if they lost family members, fucked up life growing up, etc.

Imagine having sympathy for the enemy
That stuff isn’t a result of being a whore, it’s just brutal parts if reality that can happen to anyone.

women have no problems,so it's impossible to have sympathy for them. Like apart from the 0.1 who might have a huge physical issue(it has to be really serious), or who are seriously mental ill(barely happens),women are incapable of having serious issues.

Women struggling in life = simply being unable to hook-up with chad:blackpill:

I feel rage at women who have difficulties with anything

Women don't struggle they can either sell photos of their assholes for more than most hardworking men get paid or they can just get a husband and be looked after like a child.

I've never met a single woman who has actually struggled. Even those who shout depression always have hang outs with their many friends and can easily get into relationships whenever they want. Their validation is infinite.

I have sympathy for individuals I like. As for masses of people. Not really. Just like most people though. Most people have pretty much no sympathy for people they dont immediately care about. Not to mention that they'd have no sympathy for you or I.
Pretty much this, but i've found that most women give even less of a fuck than men do despite their perceived imagine as the more compassionate gender.

There so called struggles are miniscule compared too ours, anyway I wish every possible bad thing happens to them

Pretty much this, but i've found that most women give even less of a fuck than men do despite their perceived imagine as the more compassionate gender.
Oh without a doubt. The maternal instinct mainly applies to offspring. It's completely absent when it comes to men who aren't considered to be people. Men aren't much better but atleast sometimes theres some sort of "broship" if you could call it that. All (most) people are horrible tbh. Selfish, uncaring, selectively moralistic and empathetic, cruel, callous, etc. Most just follow the status quo too. Those who dont actively partake in trashing people will sit idly by and soak it all up with a smile.

I don’t have sympathy for women struggling with life their problems can easily be solved this whole society is dedicated to helping women out while men are to suck it up nobody owes you anything pull yourself up by your bootstraps etc women aren’t told those things if a woman becomes homeless she just use a desperate man for shelter to get off the streets or find somebody that can hook her up with a job and an apartment while if you’re homeless as a man you’re on your own you gotta figure out e everything with no help
That has been my reality

women struggling with life = struggling to get chad

Sometimes, in my moments of weakness, I feel sympathy for women living a shit life in 3rd world countries. The I come here to my brocels, am reminded that AWALT, and return to my senses.