Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I dont have friends

Definitely good progress in this place, the next step is to live alone and you will be in the inceldom.

IRL only enemies with zero allies

That should take care of another problem.

pretty common in this community

Alright usually i insert the inbetweeners oooh friends meme but seriously ive never want3ed or needed a friend only to get through the forced indoctrination camp known as the 12 year school sentence as its similar to prison in terms of dynamics etc that i get... but after school you're free the only friend i want now as an adult is a girlfriend anything else especially as an incel would just be gay :feelssus:

finally you have posted.

i do feel a bit more therapeutic i will say now that i don’t have any friends, the constant reminders that i was the incel the group was definitely getting to me back then. i’m still starving for love tho, but yes friends i don’t really care for tbh

Definitely good progress in this place, the next step is to live alone and you will be in the inceldom.

Yes indeed, best to live alone maybe with a small pet and then start hoarding and going slowly crazy, lol