Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I don't have friends

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
Just talk to people *sarcasm*

Sometimes I'll see something cool happening in my city like a food festival or a car show. Then I remember I have no friends, so no point in going

Just lol

If you are able to secure a job -which I recall you mentioning attempting to do- you could try and befriend some make co-workers.

friends are worthless, they will cheat on you like foids and you will end up like this

Madara naruto

friends are worthless, they will cheat on you like foids and you will end up like this

Madara naruto
It’s better than having literally not a single human to talk to, that’s for sure.

If you are able to secure a job -which I recall you mentioning attempting to do- you could try and befriend some make co-workers.
In my experience, even if I do become kinda friends with coworkers, the friendship ends with my employment there. And I never hear from them again.

No face for your friends

No face for your friends

If few milimeters make a difference in appearance, then simple lack of detail affects milimeters in photos.

I'd buy the cord today if it was possible.

In my experience, even if I do become kinda friends with coworkers, the friendship ends with my employment there. And I never hear from them again.
Still, it at least gives you someone with which you can have some semblance of decent interaction with.

Nigga if you can’t even make friends, forget about ever getting a gf!

, they will cheat on you like foids
I got a lot of friends that turned out to be snakes... honestly the most gut wrenching feeling ever when they betray you.

I got a lot of friends that turned out to be snakes... honestly the most gut wrenching feeling ever when they betray you.
Relatable- I have had so many “friends” who treated me like fucking shit, especially in Highschool: I can count the amount of actual legitimate friends I have had since about 14-15 or so on one hand.

"I miss .co times"

Friends:feelshaha:
Nigger don't fall for that kikes bullshit

Friends are just useless piece of shit who will make fun of you and don't want you to succeed in life
The only thing I'm proud of now is being friendless

Brutal + based

Average.is member

Same here man. It can be very hard to find some good amigos

Last edited:
you would've drifted apart anyways

how do i cope?