Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I don't have friends

I don't either. I don't know how people manage to make friends or meet drug dealers. It's as if everyone exists in some social network I'm outside of.

You don’t need friends. All you need is incel buds

yeah

even if you get a friend they go cold immediately if they find out you never had a gf or suspect it

Friendships are cope.

I don't either. I don't know how people manage to make friends or meet drug dealers. It's as if everyone exists in some social network I'm outside of.
Normies are living in a difference universe.

I have fake friends :feelsokman:

Man I really feel sympathy for all your threads, I think you're genuine

only fakecels have friends

I don’t have any. It’s weird but I am hypersensitive to things but also numb. I just got shouted at by someone and was hurt for a moment but ultimately didn’t react much at all.

Ok that’s too much of water today

drink incelbro

Don’t listen to Kretschmer, he has no friends himself, so he is not qualified to tell you how to actually make friends
it’s coping advice not friend making advice you brainless Turk ape.

I dont really meet any close friends or anything, but I managed to make some friends in my university classes and at the gym. I sometimes approach guys who also look like incel.

Me too and tbh I kinda like it. People are shit anyways. I prefer to be a loner than to be with such fake retards