Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I dont have energy to cope anymore!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
I dont have any energy I can sleep as much as I want but I still have no energy I cant gymcel or work because even going to the toilet feels like going to war.

I dont have any energy I can sleep as much as I want but I still have no energy I cant gymcel or work because even going to the toilet feels like going to war.

Any chance of taking a vacation to regain some strength? :confused:

Any chance of taking a vacation to regain some strength? :confused:
Yes I will go on vacation for a couple of weeks but I know when I come back it will be even worse than before because you know how good life can be but when you come back all the problems come back.
Yes I will go on vacation for a couple of weeks but I know when I come back it will be even worse than before because you know how good life can be but when you come back all the problems come back.
( Dont put where you are from on here (((they))) might be watching this)

Try to use the energy you get from it immediately when you get back by signing up for gym and go there. Once you got over that initial hill to sign up and started lifting, the dopamine release might be enough to keep going to the gym.

Try to use the energy you get from it immediately when you get back by signing up for gym and go there. Once you got over that initial hill to sign up and started lifting, the dopamine release might be enough to keep going to the gym.
I will try. I gymcelled a couple of years ago but know I dont really have the motivation anymore because of depression

Are you taking pills for it? I'm in the same situation as you tbh. No energy whatsoever.

Giving up completely and totally will actually make you feel better m8

no I dont trust doctors or pharmacy.

I can understand that. But pills can help certain individuals, even if it's short term. I've been on so much shit I feel like none of it really works for me at this point.