Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't have any friends.

Meeku

Meeku

Hoping it gets better.
How do I make friends

I have none too

By being good looking, duh

Plus being in sports

By being young and doing what young people do. Once you are too old no one will want to be your friend.

By being young and doing what young people do. Once you are too old no one will want to be your friend.
true, being young u dont have to wageslave or worry about bills and shit, u can smoke weed and hangout with weed smokers

How do I make friends

Greycel​

JoinedAug 31, 2022Posts7Online12h 14m

u cant if ur over 19, i personally dont need friends, i need pussy

By having friends who have friends that you can hang out with and become friends with

Look for the ugliest guys, they're probably incels like you, there you go, they can become your friends.

Look for the ugliest guys, they're probably incels like you, there you go, they can become your friends.
It's hit or miss. I tried doing this in a college class with some mayocel and he turned out to be some jestermaxxer bluepilled normalfag who would avoid my presence and talk to the normies next to him. Everytime the professor wanted us to work in groups, the fucker would always turn to the normies instead of me.

Be attractive, rich, or have high status - also, don’t look old (nobody wants to hangout with old people).

Kek

That is the best serious answer, in college you will notice that the: ugly guys, stoners, nerds, and ethnic males all get along with one another.

The groups of males incels will usually not mix well with are: athletes (sorry but jocks and incels don’t mix), military servicemen and foids (they will snitch on you), cops (think Uvalde), and I’m not trying to be funny - but be weary of Jews, they are the ruling tribe of this planet.

It's hit or miss. I tried doing this in a college class with some mayocel and he turned out to be some jestermaxxer bluepilled normalfag who would avoid my presence and talk to the normies next to him. Everytime the professor wanted us to work in groups, the fucker would always turn to the normies instead of me.
I know, it doesn't work in 100% of cases but it's a good technique. You should avoid talking about blackpill in general, especially with bluepilled people. You can still talk about videogames or some nerdy stuff. You could get some friends.
Kek

That is the best serious answer, in college you will notice that the: ugly guys, stoners, nerds, and ethnic males all get along with one another.

The groups of males incels will usually not mix well with are: athletes (sorry but jocks and incels don’t mix), military servicemen and foids (they will snitch on you), cops (think Uvalde), and I’m not trying to be funny - but be weary of Jews, they are the ruling tribe of this planet.
Well, I'm in college myself so I know a few things.

I know, it doesn't work in 100% of cases but it's a good technique. You should avoid talking about blackpill in general, especially with bluepilled people. You can still talk about videogames or some nerdy stuff. You could get some friends.
I don't talk about Blackpill in real life. But yeah I've tried social circlemaxxing through various ways, including jestermaxxing jfl. At best, I'll get some small talk for a bit and that's about it. At worst, I embarrass myself and look like a fool, or lose out some cash. (Yes, I've tried to get people's approval by getting them food and shit like that, cucked I know)

Way back in school I did manage to get into a social circle, but it was clear that I was at the bottom of the hierarchy. I would get frequently get talked over and I didn't have much in common with my group mates, except for the video games we would play. I was basically a third wheel.

Last edited:
Be attractive, rich, or have high status

So Elliot Rodger then?

you came to the best place to ask that :feelstastyman:

It can be very tough finding some friendship/camaraderie these days

Wow, greynigger super insightful, I really had an epiphany just now. Holy shit, I just learned a moral as if I had just finished watching an episode of “Digimon” or something.

ER still went ER at the end of the day, he didn’t try to talk shit to other users on .IS while having less than 500 posts, greynigger.

Wow, greynigger super insightful, I really had an epiphany just now. Holy shit, I just learned a moral as if I had just finished watching an episode of “Digimon” or something.

ER still went ER at the end of the day, he didn’t try to talk shit to other users on .IS while having less than 500 posts, greynigger.
Sorry if I offended you, it was unnecessary on my part.

Everyone is selfish.....true friends don't exist