Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I DONT HAVE A DRIVERS LICENSE

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA GOOD JOKE GOOD JOKE

brutal driver licensepill

@LastGerman thoughts?

Anyone who complains about not having drivers license is :feelstastyman:

Sorry what was that? Let me drive over to your place so I can hear you better

N2xcqg4hpdy31

(((Drivers License)))

yea u told us ur lessons got cancelled

I don't either and it is honestly fucking demeaning. Most other people around where I live have their parents buy them cars, or are given it for free by someone else. I don't even have a fucking license, nor a car. I literally have no way of getting places above walking/biking distance without getting a friend to drive me. Plus without a car I can't even get a job, because there is no public transportation where I live.

Oh well, it just seals my fate even more I guess. More time to work towards the end.

@LastGerman thoughts? :cryfeels:

You're asian bro we can't drive

@LastGerman thoughts?

He will get a driver licence soonish though and @rightfulcel moggs me enormously when it comes to this topic.

@LastGerman thoughts? :cryfeels:

Pelase have mercy on me. I cannot take it anymore, it is too much. This is disgusting and whenever I am exposed to it I almost have to puke.

I have a drivers license

He will get a driver licence soonish though and @rightfulcel moggs me enormously when it comes to this topic.

Pelase have mercy on me. I cannot take it anymore, it is too much. This is disgusting and whenever I am exposed to it I almost have to puke.
Danica Patrick says hello
0435623E A373 44D4 9318 AC8985F9E1B8

I have one but never drive

I don't have the courage to drive anymore after watching those gore videos of kids being run over by cars. I have poor eye sight and I don't want to get my life ruined for killing someone accidentally