Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't hate women

T

tacotown2142

What doesn't kill you leaves permanent scars.
★★★
I really don't. I just hate my fucking life. I can't really blame them for not being attracted to me when all i see when I look in the mirror is a fucking freckly curly-haired ginger frankenstein looking back.

If your only problems are curly ginger hair and freckles you're probably a normie

but your suffering is due to them. Even a foid way below your looksmatch thinks she’s entitled to Chad. All it would take is one to give us a chance and allow us to experience heaven but nope.

You don't have to specifically "hate" anyone to be blackpilled :blackpill:

If your only problems are curly ginger hair and freckles you're probably a normie

Did you miss the "frankenstein" part dipshit? I have a fuckugly face combined with freckles and curly ginger hair. I'm 27 KHHV.

I hate them because they are self-entitled sluts.

It don't matter if you simp for them or wanna kill them.

They see you as a disgustin creature. That's all you are to them. A cockroach that needs to be squashed but they're too disgusted to be even near you. So they let other simps (bullies) do it instead.

Jfl if you think what WE think matters.

I want them wiped out entirely and replaced by sexbots

but your suffering is due to them. Even a foid way below your looksmatch thinks she’s entitled to Chad. All it would take is one to give us a chance and allow us to experience heaven but nope.

Why would they give me a chance when they can get a much better looking guy easily? Women just have higher inherent SMV by virtue of biology, that's just the way it is. The only people I can really be mad at it is leftist degenerates who have completely destroyed the idea of having a society where committed monogamy is the norm and women don't have sex until marriage.

I hope your family hasn’t turned on you for not being socially and romantic successful

I hope your family hasn’t turned on you for not being socially and romantic successful

They haven't really turned on me per se. They know I'm a pathetic friendless KHHV loser and will likely remain so. My parents have gone firmly into "focus on your career" mode because they implicitly seem to understand that it's over for me at this point in terms of dating. Only issue is that it's nigh impossible to be successful in any career if you can't even create friendships and there's no real point in trying to get rich if you have nobody to provide for.

This is not your turf buddy

My parents have gone firmly into "focus on your career" mode because they implicitly seem to understand that it's over for me at this point in terms of dating. Only issue is that it's nigh impossible to be successful in any career if you can't even create friendships and there's no real point in trying to get rich if you have nobody to provide for.
Yes me too, it’s literally impossible because people don’t even want to interact with me

I really don't. I just hate my fucking life. I can't really blame them for not being attracted to me when all i see when I look in the mirror is a fucking freckly curly-haired ginger frankenstein looking back.
Yes, Mr CIA glow African American, i also don't hate women. It's all my fault and I'm a good obedient cuck

Did you miss the "frankenstein" part dipshit? I have a fuckugly face combined with freckles and curly ginger hair. I'm 27 KHHV.
Sorry to hear that bro but it’s over for you.

Don't care sperg suck my dick.
Lol go back to IT cuck and practice your gay shit there faggot. You literally just joined two days ago and you think you can freely share your cucked shit huh? Well you are in for a rude awakening.

Dog shit is valued more than ugly men in modern soyciety.

Yes, Mr CIA glow African American, i also don't hate women. It's all my fault and I'm a good obedient cuck

It's not my fault but it's not their fault either. It's god/nature/fate/chance whatever you want to call it. If I was in their position I wouldn't fuck me either. Also I'm the opposite of a cuck. When I was in college I shared an on-campus apartment with several black dudes. One night they brought some black bitches over and they wouldn't shut the fuck up even at 4AM even after I already asked them to be quiet and I heard them through the walls, mocking my request. Naturally after hearing these bitches blatantly mock me I turned around, yelled at them for disrespecting me, called them dumb bitches to their faces, and told them to get the fuck out of the apartment. They left. Felt pretty good.

Why not hate them? If foids could they would throw us into concentration camps

Lol go back to IT cuck and practice your gay shit there faggot. You literally just joined two days ago and you think you can freely share your cucked shit huh? Well you are in for a rude awakening.
"Just ignore all the damage women have caused to society since they were liberated, bro. Just forget about the humiliation and looks of disgust, bro.":soy:

"WAAH IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME YOU'RE A CUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!." Lick my balls faggot. Do something about it.

"Just ignore all the damage women have caused to society since they were liberated, bro. Just forget about the humiliation and looks of disgust, bro.":soy:
These niggas don’t even try to LARP. He clearly isn’t blackpilled at all. He isn’t going to last very long. Just lol if he thinks he is going to convince anyone here to become a cuck and blame “nature”. Another day, another GrAYcel I guess.

"WAAH IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME YOU'RE A CUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!." Lick my balls faggot. Do something about it.
Keep seething cuck. Atleast try to do a better job LARPing next time. Nobody is buying your bullshit. Also lol at calling me a faggot when you are the one who is saying literal faggot shit. Learn how to insult lmao

Why would they give me a chance when they can get a much better looking guy easily? Women just have higher inherent SMV by virtue of biology, that's just the way it is. The only people I can really be mad at it is leftist degenerates who have completely destroyed the idea of having a society where committed monogamy is the norm and women don't have sex until marriage.
Even if they know how much we’re suffering they won’t do anything like pity sex or trying a relationship with us after all the chads if we can be a good partner. And not a single one of their kind will do anything to alleviate our suffering even if we’re suicidal

Why would I blame them for acting according to their nature and not the weak faggot cuck simp hippies who "liberated" them? Men decide the structure of society, not women. If women are doing this shit it's because we gave the reigns of power to weak men. During the hunter gatherer days the women just fucked the chads and the LVM just died. Civilization was created so that if you were capable of contributing to society in a productive manner, you were basically guaranteed a mate. Women only do this because the men in charge have been derelict in their duty to properly slut-shame and police female sexuality.

It's not my fault but it's not their fault either. It's god/nature/fate/chance whatever you want to call it. If I was in their position I wouldn't fuck me either. Also I'm the opposite of a cuck. When I was in college I shared an on-campus apartment with several black dudes. One night they brought some black bitches over and they wouldn't shut the fuck up even at 4AM even after I already asked them to be quiet and I heard them through the walls, mocking my request. Naturally after hearing these bitches blatantly mock me I turned around, yelled at them for disrespecting me, called them dumb bitches to their faces, and told them to get the fuck out of the apartment. They left. Felt pretty good.
Yes to some extent its men fault to give them rights in the first place, but "not hating" them just makes it blatantly obvious that you have never been humiliated or insulted by holes irl. As soon as I start thinking about everything cumdumpsters have done to me in the past, I get instantly angry. If you can't relate to that, you are fakecel.

Keep seething cuck. Atleast try to do a better job LARPing next time. Nobody is buying your bullshit. Also lol at calling me a faggot when you are the one who is saying literal faggot shit. Learn how to insult lmao

lol you're the one who's seething because I said I don't hate women. Oh no the guy who LARPs as a nazi because it's "edgy" and "cool" thinks I'm a "cuck" oh nooooooo. Cry more bottom bitch.

lol you're the one who's seething because I said I don't hate women. Oh no the guy who LARPs as a nazi because it's "edgy" and "cool" thinks I'm a "cuck" oh nooooooo. Cry more bottom bitch.
Nope you just aren’t blackpilled and you are a troll. I simply said it wasn’t your turf. You were acting like a roastie and whining about my comment. Keep worshipping foids lol. See where that will get you.

Also lol at you joining three days ago and thinking you have any sort of authority here. You are going to get banned in a couple days anyways for being a faggot so cry away while you can.

Yes to some extent its men fault to give them rights in the first place, but "not hating" them just makes it blatantly obvious that you have never been humiliated or insulted by holes irl. As soon as I start thinking about everything cumdumpsters have done to me in the past, I get instantly angry. If you can't relate to that, you are fakecel.

lol. In elementary school I literally had girls say "ew it's tactotown2142." when I walked by. The first time I confessed my feelings to a girl she literally started tearing up as if I'd deeply offended her, then briskly walked away and never spoke to me again. But I've also had plenty of interactions with girls where they weren't total bitches, but they still weren't sexually or romantically interested in me in the least. Though keep in mind I graduated HS in 2012 so tinder wasn't really a thing during HS so I imagine it's even worse for an incel now. But I'm 27 KHHV. Hardly a Fakecel.

Basically I learned pretty early on that If actually respond to their shittiness in kind, maybe by calling them an ugly bitch or something, rather than sheepishly enduring it, they're a lot less likely to keep stepping on you. Also my absolute worst bullying was from other dudes, and that was also based on my appearance.

Nope you just aren’t blackpilled and you are a troll. I simply said it wasn’t your turf. You were acting like a roastie and whining about my comment. Keep worshipping foids lol. See where that will get you.

Also lol at you joining three days ago and thinking you have any sort of authority here. You are going to get banned in a couple days anyways for being a faggot so cry away while you can.

I always say what I think and never cuck to the hivemind. If I get banned for that I don't care. I don't worship women, I just don't hate them either. I'll bet you're one of the kinds of dudes who talks big shit online but if someone bullies you IRL you just sit there and sheepishly take it.

I always say what I think and never cuck to the hivemind. If I get banned for that I don't care. I don't worship women, I just don't hate them either. I'll bet you're one of the kinds of dudes who talks big shit online but if someone bullies you IRL you just sit there and sheepishly take it.
You clearly do lol. You talk about how they treat you like shit then go “but I don’t hate muh wimenz :soy::soy:“. You cater to the hivemind of society.

Yeah no, I have cussed out people irl if they try to start shit. Keep coping bitch. You actually got bullied unlike me.

H
lol. In elementary school I literally had girls say "ew it's tactotown2142." when I walked by. The first time I confessed my feelings to a girl she literally started tearing up as if I'd deeply offended her, then briskly walked away and never spoke to me again. But I've also had plenty of interactions with girls where they weren't total bitches, but they still weren't sexually or romantically interested in me in the least. Though keep in mind I graduated HS in 2012 so tinder wasn't really a thing during HS so I imagine it's even worse for an incel now. But I'm 27 KHHV. Hardly a Fakecel.

Basically I learned pretty early on that If actually respond to their shittiness in kind, maybe by calling them an ugly bitch or something, rather than sheepishly enduring it, they're a lot less likely to keep stepping on you. Also my absolute worst bullying was from other dudes, and that was also based on my appearance.
Elementary foids saying "ew" to you and one rejection. Absolutely brutal, how can you cope with that?:feelsrope:

Elementary foids saying "ew" to you and one rejection. Absolutely brutal, how can you cope with that?:feelsrope:

You accused me of never having been treated like shit by girls IRL. I proved you wrong. Suck my dick.

You accused me of never having been treated like shit by girls IRL. I proved you wrong. Suck my dick.
@JosefMengelecel
Get a load of this guy right here. It's so obvious that this guy is an infiltrator.

Cuck thread from reddit tier tbh

@JosefMengelecel
Get a load of this guy right here. It's so obvious that this guy is an infiltrator.
It’s also funny to me that he literally has to be a faggot in order to try to insult people. If anything he is probably going to get banned for that alone. He isn’t even trying to LARP at this point lmao

Those are the only incidents in which foid treated you like shit? Every foid in elementary school thinks that boys are "ew" and vice versa. Plus one rejection. You should try getting rejected by over 20 irl, retard. This is literally a down syndrome IQ larp

It’s also funny to me that he literally has to be a faggot in order to try to insult people. If anything he is probably going to get banned for that alone. He isn’t even trying to LARP at this point lmao

keep seething over me not having the same opinions as you homo.

keep seething over me not having the same opinions as you homo.
Keep projecting faggot. All your insults have to do with you being gay. You clearly don’t belong here. Go back to reddit cuck.

Keep projecting faggot. All your insults have to do with you being gay. You clearly don’t belong here. Go back to reddit cuck.
Redditsoys are physically unable to use the nigger as an insult

try getting rejected by over 20 irl, retard

So I guess you literally lack reading comprehension huh? What part of "The first time" do you not understand. I never said that was my only time asking a girl out dipshit.

Every foid in elementary school thinks that boys are "ew" and vice versa.

It wasn't just a regular "ew boys" sort of ew. They would specifically say aloud "ew it's tacotown2142." deliberately to make me feel like shit. And I never said those were my only instances of being bullied by girls.
When I was in middle school I was paired in Home ec with a chick who literally hated me for no reason and would yell at me any chance she could get for any little thing. This went on for quite a long time until one day I just got fed up and started screaming back at her. And the whole class halted to listen to our shouting match. She called me ugly so I just called her ugly back. By far the worst bullying i experienced for my appearance though was from other guys. They would bully me every day on the bus home, would break into my locker and go through my stuff, and even physically attack me because of the way I looked.

But I don't actually owe you a detailed list of every time I got bullied faggot.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER.

Tbh. He was also seething about my profile pic as well. Definitely from some sjw sub that cries about muh wimenz and the six gazillion joos. Pretty sure he is also a faggot given how much he talks about sucking dick every time he replies.

I expressed an opinion you didn't like and you got butthurt over it nigger. Stay mad.

So I guess you literally lack reading comprehension huh? What part of "The first time" do you not understand. I never said that was my only time asking a girl out dipshit.

It wasn't just a regular "ew boys" sort of ew. They would specifically say aloud "ew it's tacotown2142." deliberately to make me feel like shit. And I never said those were my only instances of being bullied by girls.
When I was in middle school I was paired in Home ec with a chick who literally hated me for no reason and would yell at me any chance she could get for any little thing. This went on for quite a long time until one day I just got fed up and started screaming back at her. And the whole class halted to listen to our shouting match. She called me ugly so I just called her ugly back. By far the worst bullying i experienced for my appearance though was from other guys. They would bully me every day on the bus home, would break into my locker and go through my stuff, and even physically attack me because of the way I looked.

But I don't actually owe you a detailed list of every time I got bullied faggot.
Didn't read, but those two incidents are the only ones you could come up with instead of talking about more brutal ones
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger you will never be a woman

Tbh. He was also seething about my profile pic as well. Definitely from some sjw sub that cries about muh wimenz and the six gazillion joos. Pretty sure he is also a faggot given how much he talks about sucking dick every time he replies.

Lol I'm literally banned from reddit as a whole because they're pansies who can't handle contrary opinions just like you cuck.