Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't hate Mark Zuckerberg

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
Like seriously he could of got model women because wealth, but he married his college GF before he was rich, so he isn't that bad

Jeff Bezos is a straight up cuck tho

Btw Mark is 5 Feet, 7.3228 Inches
He got noodle through JBW

Last edited:
His company is shit tho

Mark Zuckerberg looks like a incel if he wasn't rich, he is also 171cm in height
He could probably just Jewmaxx tho and get a gf, he'd still be rich but not tech billionaire rich.

Mark Zuckerberg looks like a incel if he wasn't rich, he is also 171cm in height
Are/were you able to get a GF during your college years?

I don't like anything about Jeff Bezos.

He made a 600million dollar deal with the (((CIA))) meaning that (((they))) pretty much control everything about Amazon now.

Also in his interviews he's fucking fake as fuck look at this wtf is wrong with him?

I hate him for any reason.

I don't like anything about Jeff Bezos.

He made a 600million dollar deal with the (((CIA))) meaning that (((they))) pretty much control everything about Amazon now.

Also in his interviews he's fucking fake as fuck look at this wtf is wrong with him?

That first 1:20 is cringey af

his brother massaging his nuts because of his wealth

I always forget this is how normie apes communicate and then something like this reminds me why I stopped hanging around them

Everything is a nut massage based on who has more status

Nuke this planet

That first 1:20 is cringey af

his brother massaging his nuts because of his wealth

I always forget this is how normie apes communicate

Everything is a nut massage based on who has more status

Nuke this planet
Normies are tribal as fuck in every way

He's Cuck tho. He could have banged multiple 10/10 for the rest of his life and not worry about relationship/marriage responsibilities. Now he can't divorce his wife because she'll take half of his net worth so he's basically powerless. I bet he is in a deadbedroom situation. JFL at his Cuck Jew brain.

I hate him. I hate what he controls. I hate what he caused.
I hope he gets raped by multiple dudes to death.

I hate that jewy lizard robot manlet and his god damn empire of normie fakery. I hate his haircut too.

He's like a gay teenage version of Donald Trump. Says all kids of bullshit but tip-toes around it like a fairy.

Another aren't Jews great thread. Combining this with the boo hoo don't blame the Joo threads, how likely is it the ADL/JIDF has infiltrated this niche forum?