Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't hate every woman

bkdreamkb

bkdreamkb

unemployed and alcoholic
★★★★
I just hate 8 every 10 woman.

Heresy.

Honestly the more attracted I am to a female the more I hate her. Since I'm attracted to nearly every female, that's just about all of them.

Sometimes I hate them less if their lives look really shitty. That brings me enough happiness it subtracts a little of the hate.

This one time at Papa Johns, I tried to hit on this fat girl who worked there. I had seen her a few times and I said, "Oh, have you lost weight?" She said, "No, I think I've gained weight. But I might have lost some when I was homeless for a while." And I couldn't help but laugh in her face.

I just hate myself

Heresy.

Honestly the more attracted I am to a female the more I hate her. Since I'm attracted to nearly every female, that's just about all of them.

Sometimes I hate them less if their lives look really shitty. That brings me enough happiness it subtracts a little of the hate.

Same but most are unattractive anyway . I don’t even really acknowledge their presence.

Same but most are unattractive anyway . I don’t even really acknowledge their presence.
I wonder if the more desperate someone gets, the better ugly women start looking. Like if you are starving, a piece of dry bread covered with flies looks pretty tasty.

I just hate myself
This might help: due to cause and effect free-will is simply an illusion. So you are not responsible for anything you do or has happened to you. It's like you were born on a rollercoaster that happens to be going through hell.

i hate people who are happy tbh

Heresy.

Young women are the ones I hate the most. 15 - 25 years old. Most of them are like demons.
Elderly (30-50 years old) are fairly bad, but not all of them.
I don't consider 50+ years old to be women. Children doesn't count also.

I wonder if the more desperate someone gets, the better ugly women start looking. Like if you are starving, a piece of dry bread covered with flies looks pretty tasty.

This might help: due to cause and effect free-will is simply an illusion. So you are not responsible for anything you do or has happened to you. It's like you were born on a rollercoaster that happens to be going through hell.

I’ve haven’t fapped in quite awhile and I’m quite horny often I still think most are not even worth the effort. We already know the outcome.

Ig when I think about it I try not to hate women - not all women definetly. If I hated all women I'd be just as bad as the feminazis who hate all men - but they're testing my fucking patience I'll tell you that.