Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dont hate blackmen

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
as a curry the only races Im truly somewhat phobic of are spics, other curries, sands, and black women. all the black men ive ever interacted with have legitimately been chill and friendly

people who have to constantly mention race typically use it as a cope for lack of achievement

Black men seem to have an inate biological hatred of me for some reason.

people who have to constantly mention race typically use it as a cope for lack of achievement
true. its always curries and bottom tier whites that bring race into everything

true. its always curries and bottom tier whites that bring race into everything
its mostly whites dude, its literally sub5 unaccomplished whites who throw the word shitskin around and argue with other whites about who is more "aryan".

I remember at my first job as a waiter i overheard some co workers (romanian and polish) arguing and when the romanian dude walked away the polish kept referring to him as a foreigner lmao, they were both migrants but i guess the white passing ones feel as if they have more of a right for anything

its mostly whites dude, its literally sub5 unaccomplished whites who throw the word shitskin around and argue with other whites about who is more "aryan".

I remember at my first job as a waiter i overheard some co workers (romanian and polish) arguing and when the romanian dude walked away the polish kept referring to him as a foreigner lmao, they were both migrants but i guess the white passing ones feel as if they have more of a right for anything
atleast in this site everytime I see an alleged white supremacist spamming racebait its always a curry doing it. but yeah low tier whites do it too im not denying that

atleast in this site everytime I see an alleged white supremacist spamming racebait its always a curry doing it. but yeah low tier whites do it too im not denying that
for sure, colorism exists in every corner of the globe. Its just funny seeing incels doing it as we are constantly complaining about how women don't select us bc of genes we didn't choose but then incels will simultaneously shit on other races and see nothing wrong with it :feelskek:

I don't hate any race. They are not all good or all bad. I think it's kind of low iq to hate everyone of a certain race because of what some of their race does.

I feel like I get along with blackcels/blerds easily but thugnigs see me as prey. Literally just last Friday, I was at a county park and had a random suburban wannabe gangster nigteen challenge me to a fight. For what reason? I have no clue

atleast in this site everytime I see an alleged white supremacist spamming racebait its always a curry doing it
What WS curries exist here besides me, wereq, and Lurkercel?

I guess there was that half-curry @rhodie but he's been banned a while