Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't give a shit about female DV victims

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Overlord
★★★★★
Science is very clear. Even the kindest church going foid likes some kind of dominance and strenght in a male. They want to feel little and they don't Give a shit about morals they only care about strenght and power be it because of masculine frame or high status or psycholoyical dominance.

So even when they actually get abused they just reap what they sow.
The same abused toilet would laugh at us telling us we Are not real man because we lack those qualities that made her fall in love with her abusive boyfriend.

So really i don't Give a shit about foids who are actually victims the same way I don't Give a shit about someone who doesn't want to own a nice pug because it isn't a real dog and only wants to have Pitbulls around and then gets attacked by such pitbulls

Ezgif 2 d6a0c65a2ac1

They specifically select for men who must be significantly bigger and stronger than them, and then they are surprised when they cannot defend or stand up for themselves?

beat them harder

dis y u inkwell

They specifically select for men who must be significantly bigger and stronger than them, and then they are surprised when they cannot defend or stand up for themselves?

They subconsciouly cheerish these moments because it means that the dude has her as a main focus of his mind. Because foids will provoke men just for the sake of it, and if the dude beats her, it means she fulfilled her bullshit mental games.

The only DV that exists in foids minds is when an ugly male defends himself, because in her mind, she is supperior to all ugly men and only chad has the power to subdue her.

After they chose to chase abusive chads and get beaten, they stick their hands out and beg for wahmen's shelters with our tax money, or free housing. Fuck those entitled cunts. I hope they get shot by their abusive boyfriends.

They actually enjoy it when they get abused. It reminds them on a primal level why they selected that specific male, because he is more aggressive, assertive, and dominant.

The dark triad pill eviscerated me.
its a mog or be mogged world.

After they chose to chase abusive chads and get beaten, they stick their hands out and beg for wahmen's shelters with our tax money, or free housing. Fuck those entitled cunts. I hope they get shot by their abusive boyfriends.
I remember some guys saying “real men don’t hit women” jfl is that some retard shit. Men who conform to masculine stereotypes and gender roles are more likely to be domestic abusers
Science is very clear. Even the kindest church going foid likes some kind of dominance and strenght in a male. They want to feel little and they don't Give a shit about morals they only care about strenght and power be it because of masculine frame or high status or psycholoyical dominance.

So even when they actually get abused they just reap what they sow.
The same abused toilet would laugh at us telling us we Are not real man because we lack those qualities that made her fall in love with her abusive boyfriend.

So really i don't Give a shit about foids who are actually victims the same way I don't Give a shit about someone who doesn't want to own a nice pug because it isn't a real dog and only wants to have Pitbulls around and then gets attacked by such pitbulls
They always go for jocks who are more likely to abuse them

I remember some guys saying “real men don’t hit women” jfl is that some retard shit. Men who conform to masculine stereotypes and gender roles are more likely to be domestic abusers

They always go for jocks who are more likely to abuse them
I'm pretty sure war machine and stone cold steve austin aren't real men. :soy:

Don’t forget Greg hardy
Only one decision loss in the UFC heavyweight division, probably because of whiteknighting bias judges, but he's not a real man though. :soy:

Screen Shot 2020 05 04 at 112627 AM
Screen Shot 2020 05 04 at 112640 AM

And more aggressive let's not forget. JFL
The only DV that exists in foids minds is when an ugly male defends himself, because in her mind, she is supperior to all ugly men and only chad has the power to subdue her.
High iq and based
The dark triad pill eviscerated me.
its a mog or be mogged world.
Totally

Last edited: