Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't give a fuck about Gabby Petito

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
An attractive stacy went missing, and the authorities finally found the foid's corpse... what toppings do I want to put on my pizza? I care more about the rewards points I earn ordering pizza online, than I care about some spoiled thot named Gabby Petito.

IMG 5771

I like reading true crime stuff after it's over and they know all the facts. Following the story as it goes along is slow and boring, unless it's something truly bizarre like MH370.

Later on this story will be interesting when we know the cause of death, the obvious signs that were missed/ignored, the obviously dangerous meeks-pill boyfriend, etc.

"OMG! A foid died? I feel so sorry so such a loss. Her boyfriend should be in jail." :soy::foidSoy:

lol who are you quoting though
Just saying that everyone gives a fuck about foids when they get killed but nobody thinks about all the men who die in wars, while doing their jobs, and commit suicide.

Just saying that everyone gives a fuck about foids when they get killed but nobody thinks about all the men who die in wars, while doing their jobs, and commit suicide.
Oh bro

A nice incel would have worshipped the ground she walked on instead she has to be in a relationship with Mr controlling psychonut. Nice incel would have helped her with her website and been supportive of her even it wasn't super realistic. Could you see an incel locking her out and rhreatening to drive away? With her van? Talk about entitled.

3 women a day are killed by their significant others or husbands.

And incels are the problem?

Petito patato

An attractive stacy went missing, and the authorities finally found the foid's corpse... what toppings do I want to put on my pizza? I care more about the rewards points I earn ordering pizza online, than I care about some spoiled thot named Gabby Petito.

View attachment 495501
Another "celebrity" who I only learned about after the bitch was already dead.

I ended up getting sausage, pepperoni, and onions, on the pizza. Thank goodness for my rewards points, Gabby Petito was a whore in my humble opinion, her "boyfriend" looks like a typical chadlite psycho killer. :society:
"OMG! A foid died? I feel so sorry so such a loss. Her boyfriend should be in jail." :soy::foidSoy:
Of course, the media has the guy's face plastered everywhere, he is being tried in the court of public opinion.
A nice incel would have worshipped the ground she walked on instead she has to be in a relationship with Mr controlling psychonut. Nice incel would have helped her with her website and been supportive of her even it wasn't super realistic. Could you see an incel locking her out and rhreatening to drive away? With her van? Talk about entitled.

3 women a day are killed by their significant others or husbands.

And incels are the problem?
I agree, foids hate nice guys, and they want bad boy chads - this is the result.

Last edited:
Sounds like her personality detector was malfunctioning.

Sounds like her personality detector was malfunctioning.
Well, when foids spend their high school years rejecting nice guys - this is the result.

Odds if she was found in a briefcase, or just body dumped in the marsh?

her "boyfriend" looks like a typical chadlite psycho killer
it's been proven by the scientific blackpill that women like men with psychopathic traits, not moral and kind and good ones.

This whole case is just a big proof of how much of an absolute clown world we live in.