Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don’t get why youngcels don’t just bullymax if they’re big enough

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Why don’t youngcels just bullymax if they’re tall and have a big frame high school is the last time bullymaxing works after that it’s over bullying doesn’t work as adult unless you’re a woman but if you’re a man it wont end well for you youngcels should try bullying guys smaller than them to increase their status

@sub human what do you think ?

No bullying for your face

Odd; most youngcels (15-18) here seem to be above average height for their age and gymmaxxed, which makes me think they would look quite intidimating... :feelsjuice:

But bullying doesn't give you a halo if you're ugly; foids will see an easy chance to virtue signal and make you an example of how "personality" matters and others will see you as a psychopath due to the horn effect, especially if you bully someone higher on the decile scale. :feelsclown:

Odd; most youngcels (15-18) here seem to be above average height for their age and gymmaxxed, which makes me think they would look quite intidimating... :feelsjuice:

But bullying doesn't give you a halo if you're ugly; foids will see an easy chance to virtue signal and make you an example of how "personality" matters and others will see you as a psychopath due to the horn effect, especially if you bully someone higher on the decile scale. :feelsclown:
At least the males will know not to mess with you

The vast majority of incels are the victims of bullies. If I had as much confidence as a bully, I wouldnt be here.

The vast majority of incels are the victims of bullies. If I had as much confidence as a bully, I wouldnt be here.
Are you saying, the only reason you are an incel, is your lack of confidence?

Are you saying, the only reason you are an incel, is your lack of confidence?
Yes. Confidence most often comes from being tall and good-looking, which I am not. I am sure if I was more confident, I would not be an incel. However, that would mean I would have to be born and raised differently, so I won't be who I am right now. The only way I could become more confident is to have some personal accomplishments to act as a foundation for building confidence, but I procrastinate way too much so I doubt that will ever happen.

Yes. Confidence most often comes from being tall and good-looking, which I am not. I am sure if I was more confident, I would not be an incel. However, that would mean I would have to be born and raised differently, so I won't be who I am right now. The only way I could become more confident is to have some personal accomplishments to act as a foundation for building confidence, but I procrastinate way too much so I doubt that will ever happen.
No confidence for your face

:soy::redpill:

Bruh how what I said soy and redpill. I acknowledged that most of what makes a person confident is being born with good genetics. That is a blackpilled take.

Bruh how what I said soy and redpill. I acknowledged that most of what makes a person confident is being born with good genetics. That is a blackpilled take.
You think you wouldn’t be an incel if you were confident

You think you wouldn’t be an incel if you were confident
If I was confident it would mean I would have good genetics as well. Those two traits come hand to hand.
The only way to break out of the cycle is to accomplish some major shit, but that would require a lot of luch

I once bullied a fool, and now he has a girlfriend.

Yeah bro just bullymaxx and create more isolated shut off incels :yes:

If you bully you deserve shooting, killing and murdering

bullycels don't score. only chad bullies