Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't get why women are so evil

Mellatt

Mellatt

All foids will burn in hell
-
Seriously, why are they like this? Why are they so hellbent on ruining men's lives and destroying their dignity. They rob men of life and soul and their dumb ass simps and white knights defend them to no end.

Someone needs to tell these whores that they're only in the positions they are now because men stupidly gave them rights in the first place.

Feminism has ruined my life and I hate these whores because of it, they'll literally stop at nothing to rob the bottom of the barrel men of life and soul.

They're all evil.

Last edited:
equal rights equal fights

punch a bitch (in a video game)

gotta fuck them so bad

Vagina is a dominant tool to control men

Seriously, why are they like this? Why are they so hellbent on ruining men's lives and destroying their dignity. They rob men of life and soul and their dumb ass simps and white knights defend them to no end.

Re: i just got rejected :( what do i say to her
AgnosticAnon
Png

#181470689Sunday, January 10, 2016 8:58 PM CST
'"If you ever feel like it I will always be here for you."' Why would you encourage the thread-creator to psychologically-enslave himself for a female narcissist? Erase the number and acquire mathematical/philosophical knowledge. Issue solved.

Re: [ Content Deleted ]
AtheisticAnon
Png

#182333666Sunday, January 24, 2016 3:09 PM CST
Ah, do not worry about that. It is necessary for female individuals to grovel for desired items. Begging is very humble.

Vagina is a dominant tool to control men
That’s why I don’t see it as such a loss to not have sex, let the cucks be dominated. Fuck em

Re: so there's this hot girl at my school...
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182973477Wednesday, February 03, 2016 10:48 PM CST
"Roman", I recall you previously creating a thread a week ago in which you angrily described your inability to understand what a "Polynomial" was. Perhaps you should consider completing your academic assignments instead of salivating at the thought of receiving romantic pleasure from a female adolescent schoolchild.
Re: Don't ever be friends with thatgirlmaggy
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183185559Sunday, February 07, 2016 6:20 PM CST
"the horror of actually having friends" It is not an authentic "friendship." The subject of the thread is supposedly a female individual that regularly entices "her" Internet companions using anatomy.
Re: replaced go back to ot
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184096500Sunday, February 21, 2016 2:45 PM CST
"agh its a girl what do i do i cant talk to it" Surely you are not implying that repulsion of female individuals(AKA misogyny) is equivalent to being unable to speak to them? Also, misogyny is entirely necessary. Female individuals suppress the intellectual capabilities of male individuals.

Women are super evil, I always laugh when people say that women have more empathy.

No they do fucking not, They are the more sociopathic gender.

That’s why I don’t see it as such a loss to not have sex, let the cucks be dominated. Fuck em
Its just a hole afterall but T drags us towards the hole under the anus

Women are super evil, I always laugh when people say that women have more empathy.

No they do fucking not, They are the more sociopathic gender.
I saw a vid of a woman throwing her baby in the dumpster what the fuck?

Its just a hole afterall but T drags us towards the hole under the anus

Re: What is the most controversial opinion you have?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185166646Friday, March 11, 2016 8:17 PM CST
Well, allow us to begin, I suppose. Firstly, African American individuals are naturally aggressive and intellectually-crippled in comparison to beautiful, intelligent Caucasian individuals. Secondly, female individuals are also inherently-narcissistic and concerned only with using idiotic leftist propaganda to convey themselves as "victims." The secondary premise is especially abundant within the "Western World."
Re: im losing interest in roblox fast
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200649105Friday, October 28, 2016 8:03 PM CDT
"Nex Ima change it back or I won't" Oh, now I see. You are a bonobo trying to impress his female White owners on the Internet.

Re: What is the most controversial opinion you have?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185166646Friday, March 11, 2016 8:17 PM CST
Well, allow us to begin, I suppose. Firstly, African American individuals are naturally aggressive and intellectually-crippled in comparison to beautiful, intelligent Caucasian individuals. Secondly, female individuals are also inherently-narcissistic and concerned only with using idiotic leftist propaganda to convey themselves as "victims." The secondary premise is especially abundant within the "Western World."
Re: im losing interest in roblox fast
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200649105Friday, October 28, 2016 8:03 PM CDT
"Nex Ima change it back or I won't" Oh, now I see. You are a bonobo trying to impress his female White owners on the Internet.
You can stop reposting now....

Seriously, why are they like this?
Because toilets lack souls,they mimic emotions,they're nothing but energy vampires,their goal is to strip men of resources and to suck out their life energy.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 18
Because toilets lack souls,they mimic emotions,they're nothing but energy vampires,their goal is to strip men of resources and to suck out their life energy.

Someone needs to tell these whores that they're only in the positions they are now because men stupidly gave them rights in the first place.
they don't care

they are not energy vamps they are just nasty. I used to practice psychic vampirism so I would know

Feminism has ruined my life and I hate these whores because of it, they'll literally stop at nothing to rob the bottom of the barrel men of life and soul.

They're all evil.
Because chad broke their hearts now we have to feel the rage. Ever time they get hurt by chad they take their anger out on an innocent unattractive man

Because chad broke their hearts now we have to feel the rage. Ever time they get hurt by chad they take their anger out on an innocent unattractive man
yep we are the weak ones we get it all

they are cruel by nature