Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I don't get why Incels want to be slayers

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
Sure I want to be Chad, but I'm not gonna lose my life slays worthless sacks of meat. I want to be Chad so I can be picky a choose a good wife who loves me, and perpetuate my bloodline. There's nothing more satisfying than that, slaying foids is just giving validation to sluts, you're just serving them.
And what about you @Napoleon de Geso , stop being obsessed with cartoon characters, this could be your daughter bro:

Wouldn't it be nice? You can watch your chinese cartoons with her.

i also want a wife who will love me

Because it’s the polar opposite and they too could indulge like the media portrays in mass polygamy and easy sex

I was like that too but recently felt like getting a ltr would likely be better

Hey... leave NdG out of this, he is a man of culture and the only cope he's got is cute lolis.

JFL at you for telling him how he should cope

You sound like a bluepilled cuck

Sure I want to be Chad, but I'm not gonna lose my life slays worthless sacks of meat. I want to be Chad so I can be picky a choose a good wife who loves me, and perpetuate my bloodline. There's nothing more satisfying than that, slaying foids is just giving validation to sluts, you're just serving them.
And what about you @Napoleon de Geso , stop being obsessed with cartoon characters, this could be your daughter bro:
View attachment 148650

Wouldn't it be nice? You can watch your chinese cartoons with her.
I want to have love, romance, and marriage with cute teen girl. So now help me to find good one who is 3d, i or shut up about my my honorable obsession, because i will fap to animu lolis, than move my ass for 3d roasties (would bang sexy roastie, but for free and without any input)

It's a cope for none of the girls being relationship material

I want to have love, romance, and marriage with cute teen girl. So now help me to find good one who is 3d, i or shut up about my my honorable obsession, because i will fap to animu lolis, than move my ass for 3d roasties (would bang sexy roastie, but for free and without any input)
What about that little girl, can't you imagine being your daughter? Picture a life with a family that loves you. Incel uprising won't be possible with so many copes

What about that little girl, can't you imagine being your daughter? Picture a life with a family that loves you. Incel uprising won't be possible with so many copes
Only in case of getting cute loli waifu first. Have no desire to be normal married member of society. Waifu is more for enlightenment than family things, and creating family be just result, not purpose, so ugly femorloids and roasties have no value

everyone wants to slay

I'm not bothered about fucking as many random girls as I can. I wouldn't mind having sex and trying a relationship to see what it's like. Just with one girl. That really shouldn't be too much to ask.

this could be your daughter bro:
1568256233261.jpg
If my daughter looked and acted like that then i'd move to Japan and wait for her to turn 13 :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez: