Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't get why foids always say they don't like bodybuilders or GigaChad type guys

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

"He has too much muscles"
"He looks like a videogame character"
"His jaw is too squared and he looks angry"
"He looks fake"

Oh yeah but then when they see someone like him IRL they lose their minds and worship them, foid hypocrisy at its finest kek.

They are saying the truth. They like tall man with a beautiful face and some muscles

... while they only fuck with this kind of men. Go figure ...

Because he's too good to be real to them, or they think he wouldn't ever want someone like her so cope by saying they don't even find it attractive.

They are basically saying that they want natural tall prettyboy with good genes over surgerymaxxed gymmaxxed orcs.

face and height>physique
of course muscles improve sex appeal

Because they don't want to get labeled as swallow by other holes. Foids are extremely reliant on social acceptance to survive.

Tall skinny pretty boy > muscular manlet

They feel insecure that the man is more attractive than them and they compensate for that by saying he's not attractive.

I've said before and I'll say it again..think the opposite of what they say and you'll be closer to the truth

foids lie
all the time

Foids only like narcissistic, manipulative, evil men. That's really their only standard, doesn't matter how much muscle they have or not.

Foids will do the best they can to not appear shallow. Foids are as blackpilled as incels, but keep shoving bluepill platitudes down the throats of moron cucks who believe them. If foids are honest about their sexual preferences they would lose the worship of their orbiters

Virtue signalling, simple as that.