Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't get the "Ethnic gets White Stacy LifeFuel" threads.

N

NT Master

Failed Beta
-
How does it benefit you if a man who happens to share your racial/ethnic background has sex? A foid can have sex with a man for a multitude of reasons and race is only one of them. You are not the handsomest or richest or funniest or tallest or most masculine member of your own race. Just because a woman will fuck a man who could be your cousin doesn't mean she will fuck you. It should be no surprise that men of your race can have sex. If they couldn't your race wouldn't exist to begin with.
When Whites or Blacks or Asians or Indians brag when a Chad of their race gets with a Stacy of another race, it is just silly. An incel on another website said it best:

"Imagine if penguins bragged to other animals that birds can fly. It is obvious to everybody that penguins can't fly! What do penguins have to be proud of when they cannot do the thing they're bragging about even when other birds can." A man of "your kind" having hookups or children doesn't benefit you in the slightest unless you know that man and probably not even then. If anything, if I saw a large number of men of the same ethnicity of me having intimate relationships; I would feel fucking depressed. Why can't I get lucky and they can when they vaguely resemble me?

cause many ethnics cope and think that it’s only race which is making them incel. So if they see a chad of their race slaying, they think somehow they have a chance.

How does it benefit you if a man who happens to share your racial/ethnic background has sex? A foid can have sex with a man for a multitude of reasons and race is only one of them. You are not the handsomest or richest or funniest or tallest or most masculine member of your own race. Just because a woman will fuck a man who could be your cousin doesn't mean she will fuck you. It should be no surprise that men of your race can have sex. If they couldn't your race wouldn't exist to begin with.
When Whites or Blacks or Asians or Indians brag when a Chad of their race gets with a Stacy of another race, it is just silly. An incel on another website said it best:

"Imagine if penguins bragged to other animals that birds can fly. It is obvious to everybody that penguins can't fly! What do penguins have to be proud of when they cannot do the thing they're bragging about even when other birds can." A man of "your kind" having hookups or children doesn't benefit you in the slightest unless you know that man and probably not even then. If anything, if I saw a large number of men of the same ethnicity of me having intimate relationships; I would feel fucking depressed. Why can't I get lucky and they can when they vaguely resemble me?
Ok GrAYcel

another thing i don't get is the [....] is stealing our foids retarded argument. no dipshit nobody is stealing "your foids"

another thing i don't get is the [....] is stealing our foids retarded argument. no dipshit nobody is stealing "your foids"
that's a lot of normalfags too