Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't get the appeal of Twitch tbh

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Who the fuck would pay money to see some normie/thot/Chad playing videogames for 3 hours straight and commenting random sheit? Seems stupid af but again human stupidity proves it has no limits kek. Also watching someone play it's boring, I'd rather play the game myself unless it's a game I know I'm not going to play but I like the lore, story, graphics, etc. Also their definition of "humor" or "funny" is just the twitch streamer overreacting and shouting when he gets killed or when he wins, doing gestures like he's on cocaine or making unfunny jokes for middle schoolers. In Spain we have the most famous Spanish speaking Twitch user, a fat fuck called Ibai who casts LoL games and does interviews to youtubers and football players. If it wasn't because he's extrovert af, knows how to sell himself and how to please his target, he would be an incel for sure.
539957350_166486879_1024x576.jpg

The only game Play I watch is of PewDiePie playing aliens isolation because I wanted this commentry and reaction on it also other horror games that he played

I once saw a vid of a surfer chad, he didn't even know twitch existed. Was one of the most brutal lifemogg movement for me.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I don't either. I'd rather just install ad block, watch the highlights on Youtube, or just watch commentary-less longplays and walkthroughs on youtube. For free. :feelsaww::feelsokman: I feel like such a joo. :feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back