Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't get society's fixation on the proletariat classes

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Over4Mexicels

Banned
-
Ever since Marxism was begotten, there has been a fixation / exaltation to the working class, when I say working class I mean the proletariat classes.They are considered the second coming of Christ, according to many, they are the incarnation of every human virtue. But every time I have the misfortune of spending some time with a member of this class, I only find a human with the intellect of an animal. Beings whose one purpose in life is to drink themselves silly while dancing to stupying beats of what they call "music". Being whose appreciation for history and culture is null. Beings that bring many children of questionable intelectual and physical qualities, that end up being criminals or passive low lifes.

There's also this notion that working harder makes you a better human being, that's probably dates back to Christianity & the the idea of being a martyr, which is non-sensical, it's not about working harder but smarter.

Perhaps the working classes of other countries are different. Maybe, just as some of us were born to not breed, some people were simply born to be slaves.

Last edited:
Proletariats are in general good people, just stupid.

Progressive society should put men of art and science above all

because they build the houses you live and the roads you drive

Brutal bumpill

Status
Not open for further replies.