Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i don't get how so many college students have their own apartments

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
How do they afford it?? I just don't understand how some people have all this stuff and are always traveling and going out.

well theres millions of rich parents that pay for stuff. Especially at the higher tier universities. The foreign students are usually rich. Plus sometimes there are big student loans funding stuff like this.

mummy and daddy

If you're in college now, I can't stress enough that you should be looking for apartments like these chimps, and how. I can't speak for every university, but renting a room off campus is, imagine, often quite a bit cheaper than going through the school: you'll be charged more for 9 months of being packed into a small room with some faggot in a hive of distemperate villainy as opposed to living on your own terms year-round.

Of course, these bougie scumfucks have ample funds for liquor, travel, and venereal disease screening while ceaselessly complaining about being broke. I can see why you've reached the impression you have; unfortunately, the reality of college housing is a bit counterintuitive for an initiate.

well maybe it's because they eat 10c ramen every day and work so they can pay rent

Rich parents.

Mommy and Daddy usually. The whole "you're a loser if you're not on your own and in college at 18" thing is all a huge lie. Most of those people are still dependant on mommy and daddy and will be for years. The whole "broke college student" thing is largely just some stupid creation from shit-tier normie shows and movies.

The few that legitimately aren't living off mommy and daddy and working full-time supporting themselves typically take longer to graduate AND have a harder time landing a relevant job afterwards as they're less likely to have parents that "know someone." Lots of inequality in this country.