Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dont get happy seeing foids get beaten or dying, unless it's for incel related reasons

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
most of the time foids that get beaten or murdered are by dark triad chads. unless shes killed by an incel that got revenge for her rejecting him or mocking him I dont see the reason why I should celebrate a random foids beating. the only thing I celebrate is an incel snapping on a normgroid bully. thats a heroic act, as bullies are moggers and snapping at them is a sign of fearlessness. beating a foid that you havent met just sounds like cowardness as they're weaker than us strength wise

most of the time foids that get beaten or murdered are by dark triad chads. unless shes killed by an incel that got revenge for her rejecting him or mocking him I dont see the reason why I should celebrate a random foids beating. the only thing I celebrate is an incel snapping on a normgroid bully. thats a heroic act, as bullies are moggers and snapping at them is a sign of fearlessness. beating a foid that you havent met just sounds like cowardness as they're weaker than us strength wise
Beating a rude foid is based

I do, but it also reminds me that it doesn't happen nearly as frequently as I'd have liked.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back