Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't fucking understand

P

Proxycel

Recruit
I'm 22 khhv, never had a positive interaction with a female, while my 14 yo brother has had 5 girlfriends starting from when he was 12. Which is fucking comical because not only am I 8 years older than him but I am a lot taller than him and I have a better face. While he gets to experience teen love with prime 12-14 yo girls I just rot in my room playing video games like the depressed virgin I am. To make it worse I have nothing to look forward to in my life. I've been a neet for the past four years since I graduated from high school and my parents have gotten more annoyed about it which makes me guess I'll need to wageslave soon.

Don't envy early cucks.

What being non NT does to a man’s SMV
I'm 22 khhv, never had a positive interaction with a female, while my 14 yo brother has had 5 girlfriends starting from when he was 12. Which is fucking comical because not only am I 8 years older than him but I am a lot taller than him and I have a better face.
You never know, he might end up mogging you in a few years
proxycels
Is that an Ergo Proxy reference maby :feelssus:

tf brag thread,

He has bad eyes and recessed chin, I have hunter eyes and normal chin, no way he will mog me
722F957A 2EBA 453A 9A20 32846A2516BF

i think you have a mental problem

You never know, he might end up mogging you in a few years
Most people overrate themselves and underrate others, girls can smell his chaddiness.

Most people overrate themselves and underrate others, girls can smell his chaddiness.
He literally said his brother is short and has a recessed chin, how is that anything like a chad

He literally said his brother is short and has a recessed chin, how is that anything like a chad
Maybe has chadlike everything else, there are many other things on the face and he is 14, he didnt said how short, he might be 5'11.

Maybe has chadlike everything else, there are many other things on the face and he is 14, he didnt said how short, he might be 5'11.
5’11 isn’t short, and the “most people overrate themselves and underrate others” thing is bullshit, I always thought I was a 3-4/10 from my life experiences, when I finally posted my pics to other incels they rated me 6-7/10

5’11 isn’t short, and the “most people overrate themselves and underrate others” thing is bullshit, I always thought I was a 3-4/10 from my life experiences, when I finally posted my pics to other incels they rated me 6-7/10
Thats what im saying, guys here sometimes call 5'11 a manlet, for all we know kid is not even short and maybe looks like Justin Beiber, he has no appeal to adults but slayer for teen girls. Also chad chad ban ban :chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer: What are you doing here if you are high tier normie/chadlite?

Over, im 5'3 and ugly as sin. Worst thing short girls are the biggest height discriminators. If you are young go for young teen girls just look out for police.

If you are young go for young teen girls just look out for police.
I’m in my 20s so I’m out of reach of them. But when I was a teen, I was rejected a lot by girls my age, the only time for shortcels to ascend is when they are under 13 as height doesn’t matter before teenage years

I’m in my 20s so I’m out of reach of them. But when I was a teen, I was rejected a lot by girls my age, the only time for shortcels to ascend is when they are under 13 as height doesn’t matter before teenage years
Yeah cute boys slay back then, once puberty advances its over. Short guy cant compare to tallfag, just standing near him causes brutal mogging, girls are not blind to things like that.