Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i don't find any non white foids attractive

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

is there something wrong with me or...?

Literally the exact opposite of you

i dunno if slav or white but i have blond hair and blue eyes

why soy ? redditors would embrace that you want to racemix tbh

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
White foids are overrated, they get worshipped by everyone, i don’t particularly care about them

White foids are overrated, they get worshipped by everyone, i don’t particularly care about them
so ? i guess that's fine for you are mid east so you should be attracted to darker caucasoid features

also slowly i see latinas and east asians being worshiped ( not here but in general )

so ? i guess that's fine for you are mid east so you should be attracted to darker caucasoid features

also slowly i see latinas and east asians being worshiped ( not here but in general )
I like latina and Persian foids

Cool nobody cares

i dunno if slav or white but i have blond hair and blue eyes

why soy ? redditors would embrace that you want to racemix tbh

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
Im attracted to wide variety of foids. Before i came to this website i rarely thought about race and race mixing, i would either like a girl or not, i wouldnt analyze here ancestry and genealogy. Since im here i legit feel guilt when i like girls of different race, this place is affecting me in a bad way sometimes.

You're a proud white guy who won't race mix? Even if a non-white Stacy approached you?
i'm not proud white guy and yes i don't find even non white stacies attractive

I would fuck any race of foid as long as they're not terribly ugly

Maybe due to upbringing? less (((Western))) media)

White and latina foids :ahegao::feelsohh:

It's alright if you just like one kind but it will make ascending harder...

I'm personally not much attracted to white foids... it's strange because I really worshipped them years ago, but that was before I realized foids nature. Nowadays I'm more into other kind of foids, maybe interacting more with white foids made more wary of their behaviour than other femoids :feelswhat:

It's alright if you just like one kind but it will make ascending harder...

I'm personally not much attracted to white foids... it's strange because I really worshipped them years ago, but that was before I realized foids nature. Nowadays I'm more into other kind of foids, maybe interacting more with white foids made more wary of their behaviour than other femoids :feelswhat:
what's your race ?