Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't feel safe in libraries anymore

mlcurrycel

mlcurrycel

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
I'll be describing Staceys, so don't read if that's suicidefuel for you

As a child, libraries were the most comfortable place for me. Quiet, warm, well-lit, and with librarians checking disturbances.

I used to be able to cope there so well. I could get lost in books about ugly men succeeding against the odds, or self-insert as Chad.

I could read high brow literature and non-fiction to IQ Maxx.

I thought it was inevitable that one day I would meet a smart girl who would share the same interests me, and would be impressed by how well-read I was.

I thought I wouldn't even have to try. That a chance encounter or accident would happen to get me talking with her.

I thought the 'universe' would play matchmaker for me. Amusingly, I kept believing this even when I was an atheist nihilist.

But it all changed once I started approaching women and realised I was unwanted on a fundamental, inherent, genetic level.

Now? libraries scare me.

I go there and am surrounded by thin, young, beautiful, elegant, adolescent women who knowingly wear clothes that expose their beautiful bare nape, midriff, thighs, sometimes even more. Despite my best attempts, I am unable to stop my peripheral vision from noticing their smooth, spotless skin.

It gets worse when these girls, studying hard to get into the same university as the wealthiest Chads, stretch their cramped bodies until I can see the skin become taunt. They loosen their hair which dangles gentler than trees in a soft wind

And surrounded by all this beauty is me. A hairy ethnic manlet with prey eyes and recessed chin bordering on birdceldom.

In Australia, curries with a single hair under their eyebrows get seen as subhumans. Curries get treated as inferior regardless. You literally have to be a neurosurgeon Chadpreet or something to escape the curry vortex of negative SMV.

I'm constantly afraid that I'm going to get #MeToo'd every second while I'm at the library. A single word or even glance from a mayowhore or noodlewhore towards the female librarians could get me thrown into Guantanamo Bay. The Aziz Ansari scandal absolutely broke my brain. My fear of being falsely accused has made me support 100% gender segregation on everything.

It's ridiculous that normies will complain about high school bullying and even take about female-on-female bullying but then pretend that women and teenage girls would never falsely accuse a man.

Even if a man commits suicide, you think the false accuser would feel guilty? They're solipsistic, they would just think that he was a pussy for not suffering a destroyed life and reputation, or he was a pussy for standing up for himself harder or something

I'm stuck in my home now. In my genetic prison. I can't even borrow free books anymore because of my feminist induced anxiety. I can't even cope anymore.

I fantasised about my post changing the mind of any IT Normie lurkers but then I realised they would just latch onto the fact that I'm attracted to women under 50 and label me a "pedophile" this making me worthy of every kind of iniquity and suffering they can imagine

They'll also pretend false accusations are 2% when the vast majority of false accusations are dropped long before they're heard in court, let alone lead to a conviction of the false accuser, thus being included in that 2%

I make too much noise, I fuck off in an instant

brutal story but a nice decision that you made was not going to libraries back.

when i was in college i was just like you always scared to going to these places but i had to go against my will because i had group projects with other classmates, basically a ton of light skin and white olive skinned whores showing off their nice bodies and trying to get all the attention of the people in the library every time i go.
i ended up refusing to do any group work in the futur just because i had anxeity attacks every time i go to a place like that.... but i ruined my grades also and ended up getting rejected from any group work after refusing to go to the library.
still a good decision nonetheless:feelsjuice:

I'm constantly afraid that I'm going to get #MeToo'd every second while I'm at the library. A single word or even glance from a mayowhore or noodlewhore towards the female librarians could get me thrown into Guantanamo Bay. The Aziz Ansari scandal absolutely broke my brain. My fear of being falsely accused has made me support 100% gender segregation on everything.

The hottest curry foid I ever saw was at my university library.

brutal story but a nice decision that you made was not going to libraries back.

when i was in college i was just like you always scared to going to these places but i had to go against my will because i had group projects with other classmates, basically a ton of light skin and white olive skinned whores showing off their nice bodies and trying to get all the attention of the people in the library every time i go.
i ended up refusing to do any group work in the futur just because i had anxeity attacks every time i go to a place like that.... but i ruined my grades also and ended up getting rejected from any group work after refusing to go to the library.
still a good decision nonetheless:feelsjuice:
every day, I regret flushing out of university less and less. 4 years would have caused suicide. If you can't make friends and get laid on the very first day, it's a wrap.

Even brain blitzing amounts of whiskey couldn't help me visit campus without literally burning inside out from sexual and social deficiency.