Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don’t feel ready for life

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
Anyone else going through this? I’m 19 but still feel 8 years old, like I’m not really ready for life at all, I feel like I still need my mom to guide me through it. I can work a job and go to college but it all feels so weird how I’m expected to be a self sufficient adult when I don’t even feel like a teenager, let alone an adult.

I'm dissociated also.

You are not ready for life, if you think other people your age are ready for life, you have not seen beyond the veil.
:feelsYall:

Time to grow up kid. Your life of fun is over for shits and giggles and smoking weed.

You had your fun and been safe, now its time to put in the work.

same but im young so i hope i have enough time to figure it all out

same but im young so i hope i have enough time to figure it all out
what u have to realize is no one really knows what their doing either jfl. normies just put up a face up of trying to look like a mature ((((adult)))) but they themselves know deep down how cruel the world is

what u have to realize is no one really knows what their doing either jfl. normies just put up a face up of trying to look like a mature ((((adult)))) but they themselves know deep down how cruel the world is
you are piece of shit but ONCE you spitting facts

Never really had a chance to grow up naturally and experience all the ideals of teenage life and crucial milestones, and now that I'm approaching adulthood I'm expected to just keep a stoic face and wageslave away.

Never really had a chance to grow up naturally and experience all the ideals of teenage life and crucial milestones, and now that I'm approaching adulthood I'm expected to just keep a stoic face and wageslave away.
Pretty much my situation. Never had a girlfriend or went to parties or did the stuff teenagers normally do but I’m somehow supposed to be happy.

Pretty much my situation. Never had a girlfriend or went to parties or did the stuff teenagers normally do but I’m somehow supposed to be happy.
Dm me brocel

Anyone else going through this? I’m 19 but still feel 8 years old, like I’m not really ready for life at all, I feel like I still need my mom to guide me through it. I can work a job and go to college but it all feels so weird how I’m expected to be a self sufficient adult when I don’t even feel like a teenager, let alone an adult.
The arrested development pill destroyed me.

To get adult experiences I'd need teenager experiences to build upon. But I couldn't get teenager experiences as a teen because non-NT, and now I'm too old.

I'm stuck in the mindset of a horny preteen who has no clue what to do with his dick, except I'm 37 years old now, and won't ever live a teenage romance. Foids willing to date a 37 yo guy expect him to be mature and NT, I'm neither. No foid wants to be around a balding autistic inexperienced 37 yo manchild.

u crying bout that faggot while ive never worked in my life, im 19 too, never been to college. U life mog me, most zoomers here do, so much rotting has fucked myt mind I feel anxious about going out, so stop crying :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

As long as you can bend your ass backward where you need to
you are ready