Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I don’t feel pity for tallcels.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I am not going to feel pity for the struggles of someone 8 inches taller than me, I just can’t. @Incelius Savage

I only have contempt for your kind, muh I am so ugly and poor, you should have your legs sawed off and give me your height.
It looks like you're quoting me with the implication that I am a "privileged rich tall white kid" when I make minimum wage, am not technically white (though I pass as white in america) and I'm middle aged, far from being a "kid". But I'm 6'1 (you probably didn't know this, though when you make a bunch of broad assumptions, statistically speaking at least one will be right) so it doesn't matter that I'm a KHHV with far more rejections under my belt than you've ever had or ever will have. Also funny how you announce in your title you won't reply to 99 percent of us, using me as the sole example of said 99 percent when you double replied to the same post from me like 10 minutes ago.

Last edited:
There are no tall incels

So, despite all of your other flaws that you always hark on about, if you were just a little taller you think that you'd ascend?
Yes
Gigachad chad

So, despite all of your other flaws that you always hark on about, if you were just a little taller you think that you'd ascend?

Not sure why you are so self-important. No-one cares what you think about them. You ended up here, after all.
I would 1000% ascend if i was even 5'9

Same I fucking can’t stand tallfags always whining like littile bitches

I wouldn't have been here if I was at least 5'11

tallfags are the women of incel community

Not a tallfag but I kinda disagree. If you have an ugly enough face and/or mental disabilities, I’m sure you can still be an Incel if you’re tall, at least up to a certain point.

I am not going to feel pity for the struggles of someone 8 inches taller than me, I just can’t. @Incelius Savage

I only have contempt for your kind, muh I am so ugly and poor, you should have your legs sawed off and give me your height.
I mean if incelius knows what his kind has done and offers manlets help that would be more based. If he doesn't, it wouldn't be surprising. The guys dick is broken after the dick breaking incident

Not a tallfag but I kinda disagree. If you have an ugly enough face and/or mental disabilities, I’m sure you can still be an Incel if you’re tall, at least up to a certain point.
Depending on what's fixable on said face then sure. Tbf if I was tall, and my face was ugly that would save the cost of me breaking my legs plus breaking the jaw in my face.