Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't feel like working on my college work

The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
work that is 10 percent of the total marks of a specific subject is due Tomorrow, i tried to start working on it yesterday but i felt too lazy, today i just don't feel like it, its easy work and its about 40 or 50 marks in total, for some reason i just wanna save it for the last day possible. how i stop being lazy?

Then don't :feelsthink:. Life isn't worth living if you're going to be forced to do shit you don't want to do
Then don't :feelsthink:. Life isn't worth living if you're going to be forced to do shit you don't want to do

Honestly, September always starts off for me bad. I expect to do shitty in September (in specific classes), I always get going around this time.

I usually find an abandon part of my Uni, open my laptop and browse while working, until midnight. So I do my homework in installments a few days ahead of time, but no rush.

Same. But I got all A's. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Relatable, but I don’t feel like working on anything and I have nothing to work on anyway because I’m neet so yeah

work that is 10 percent of the total marks of a specific subject is due Tomorrow, i tried to start working on it yesterday but i felt too lazy, today i just don't feel like it, its easy work and its about 40 or 50 marks in total, for some reason i just wanna save it for the last day possible. how i stop being lazy?
Brutal lack of discipline pill

I can say that it only gets worse. I'm technically lazier now than when I was a student.