Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't feel like I am supposed to expierence this life alone

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I genuinely feel like I am not meant to expierence this life all by myself. I just can't accept that I am going to die alone. When I go to sleep and when I wake up, I just naturally feel as if someone is supposed to lay besides me. Someone that I care deeply about and Someone that cares about me. Someone that can help me and Someone that I can help.

Don't get me wrong I like my fair share of alone time but I also strongly feel that I really need a woman by my side for the majority of my life in order to feel sane and complete.

We are social animals we were never meant to be isolated.

Humans are social creatures. I don't get the amount of physical contact necessary for the release of certain horomones.

I feel like I can do it alone if I had enough money to pay all the bills. That's the main problem and only thing that made me have to rely on my family. Although I don't believe I will ever have money anymore. So I don't see how to fix this.

It's not natural for people to be alone as said in the Bible. But jfl on women's hypergamous nature only wantting the top 20%.

I genuinely feel like I am not meant to expierence this life all by myself. I just can't accept that I am going to die alone. When I go to sleep and when I wake up, I just naturally feel as if someone is supposed to lay besides me. Someone that I care deeply about and Someone that cares about me. Someone that can help me and Someone that I can help.

Don't get me wrong I like my fair share of alone time but I also strongly feel that I really need a woman by my side for the majority of my life in order to feel sane and complete.
Only solution is a sex doll.

I feel the same Mangg:feelsrope: and many other .is users are in the same boat.

Its unnatural to be alone yet here we are.

Thats why when you see a foid asking for help, never help because they have done nothing for you.

Yes, what all others above have said.

Except I don't think they chase top 20%, incels are 20% of the population maximum - other numbers are cope, and in that 20% most could get laid and be loved deeply elsewhere (proof with itsOver), genetic dead ends like us that can only resort to some form of prostitutes are probably bottom 5-8% at most in the West.

I must reorganize myself, my life is fucked up but I was working (among other things) on a SMV calculator. And since basically it boils down to [face, height, race, dick] I calculated my results with the prototype, to see where I am, and I'm like bottom 1/244 JFL. Manlet, dicklet, shit face, and ethnic. I IQmog most humans but no one fucking cares, let alone foids.

I'll try to become rich just to prove to the world I am better than them with their fucking heights, races and dicks, fucking mental monkeys, and then I'll gladly (((cooperate))) if needed (like BlkPillPres said himself, I agree with him that at this point, we're no longer part of society and should work against it, not for it) to see humans get fucked over and genocided by billions. If I fail to become rich (I probably won't) then I'll rope, maybe with some sparks.

For the ones struggling to survive because of 0 oxytocin, the trick/cope is a healthy/organized lifestyle (wake up early, go to sleep early), workout, work on whatever projects and most importantly drug yourself. I called it "tunnelisation" in reference to the tunnel effect that the drugs lead to. In that state, only the next step is in mind. Right now I'm unfortunately in shortage of drugs like I said, but soon I'll get back to that and everything else.