Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I don't feel like an incel because I have never tried

ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
I have been a NEET for 8 years with the exception of one job for 2 months

I haven't spoken to a human being around my age in person in that time period either
I haven't even spoken to a female online in that period

In high school I never tried either, other than some sad attempts of adding girls on Facebook and asking them about homework

The idea of going to a bar and walking up to a girl is psychotic to me
Just imagining seeing their look of disgust as I autistically try to pretend I'm a normie

If I wasn't poor and had to focus on money every day I would go insane because I'd have no goals or anything to look forward to really

Any other hermits and people that never tried anything want to share their story?

maybe just a turbo truecel idk

I feel the same but i know its over because im 5’8.5 and dont have a chad jawline

Same. I’m too autistic to try

You don’t have to try to know that it’s over, if you are below average in physical attractiveness.

You also don’t have to touch fire in order to know if it hurts.

%75 of the forum. thats why i call here autists.is

You don’t have to try to know that it’s over, if you are below average in physical attractiveness.

You also don’t have to touch fire in order to know if it hurts.
If you are not chad women will NEVER approach you, OP has to at least leave home and try a dozen times, currently he is a big volcel

If you are not chad women will NEVER approach you, OP has to at least leave home and try a dozen times, currently he is a big volcel
Yeah but also if look into the mirror and you see a subhuman staring back at you, it’s not worth it

Your experiences are much like my own.

You don't "try" because deep down you know it's pointless.
It's over, quit coping

Tried several times, rejected every time.
You can't fully know if it's over if you just never tried at least once.

It's better to stay inside. when you go out into the world and see how easy other people have it, it is crushing.

I have been a neet shutin entire my life, but i dont think it would be any different if i tried more. I feel like a giga incel.

I have been a NEET for 8 years with the exception of one job for 2 months

I haven't spoken to a human being around my age in person in that time period either
I haven't even spoken to a female online in that period

In high school I never tried either, other than some sad attempts of adding girls on Facebook and asking them about homework

The idea of going to a bar and walking up to a girl is psychotic to me
Just imagining seeing their look of disgust as I autistically try to pretend I'm a normie

If I wasn't poor and had to focus on money every day I would go insane because I'd have no goals or anything to look forward to really

Any other hermits and people that never tried anything want to share their story?
Same here I've been Neet for 35 years and I'm Sub5 Brokecel.

Yep it's the great dilemma. Never really tried either aside from downloading Tinder. I totally understand why some would think of us as volcel. I'd probably think the same if I tried hard and failed then go on this site to found out a bunch of guys here have never tried. For me personally, I had an isolated childhood where I mostly stared at a screen and it kinda just snowballed from there. The social milestones didn't happen in my teens so I never got around to asking girls out. It's like a vicious trap but you can't really expect others to understand if they didn’t grow up completely friendless.

I never ever asked a girl out, I'm convinced it's pointless because I am around 5'8"-5'9" in height and my lower jaw lacks forward growth...
To make things worse I'm also neurodivergent

I never asked out since I always struggled with humans since the age of 11. So my self esteem was rock bottom when I was younger. Now I am more agressive but still low self esteem just like Mike Tyson