Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I dont feel FOMO or get jealous of guys in relationships when the girl is ugly tbh

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I sometimes go to r/love to read about what I will never experience

Today I stumbled on this

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/love/comments/hnjr62/hes_singing_in_the_shower_and_im_sitting_here/

I thought holy fuck imagine a girl loving you so much

Then I decided to check her profile to see how cute she is bc girls usually always post their photos, if somebody identifies themselves as being a female on reddit theres like a solid 60% chance they also have pics up

Anyways I discover this

2ZUkw9g.jpg

I just scoffed and smhd before closing the tab

That's a good way of thinking about it.

inb4 someone says cope in response to your thread.

I do believe that is a transgender

tbh beggars can't be choosers and all that but you would have to overdose on soy to see a guy with a landwhale and think to yourself "wow, she's so beautiful, I'd do anything to be with her like that" JFL

lol wow that’s disgusting

exactly, so many chicks are fat or look like shit nowadays.

I remember a dude at work made fun of me for being a virgin and i saw a pic of his girlfriend and she was ugly as fuck, like legit 1/10

Same

I also feel absolutely repulsed whenever an ugly couple talks about sexual things or touches one another.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back