Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Don't Feel Bad About School Shootings

KillMeWithFire

KillMeWithFire

Banned
-
Whenever a school shooting happens, I just don't feel upset. I don't even feel sorry for the victims, nor their families. Honestly, the only time I would ever feel bad about it is when a incel type dies or is harmed. Normalfags piss me off and probably brought it on. They probably bullied or ostracized the shooter to the point of the shooting, so why the fuck should I care?

And something about the hordes of foids sobbing about it on social media all the while spreading fake "lol don't bully it's not nice," message while looking down on incels pisses me off.

Me too.
It's because of them, it's really their fault for harassing a guy to a point for him to do that. They made him lose his sanity and his self.

I don’t feel bad because humans are despicable creatures who deserve death in call of duty

kids bully autistic socially outcasted kid for no reason
kid retaliates and goes ER
kids that bullied him:
Surprise pika

Every now and then I see Foids on the side of the road spreading their “anti bullying” message with billboards. Next time I see a foid doing that I will tell them to stop rewarding the bullies with sex, love, and validation, and then maybe I will donate a dollar. If whores actually wanted bullying to stop, they wouldn’t reward dark triad men.

Neither do I.
To be honset most ppl dont care about hunger in africa, terrorism, military conflicts and school shootings

This is also very true, most of the reactions are just virtue signalling.

Mental health is a joke in America, if ur sad and having a nervous breakdown ur nothing but a threat to cucksoys

i feel bad, when the K/D is too low.

like ER, its super sad, got cucked by a door of the sorority house, he picked Memorial Day where stacies out of town on date trips. such bad luck.

i feel bad, when that kamakazi maxxed engineer ram airplane into IRS building, only managed to get a IRS manager.

I feel glad and proud, with Timothy McVeign, taking out entire federal building

same for Anders Breiring Brevik.

THE CLOWN WORLD NEEDS TO BE BURNT!!!!!!!!!!! bring up the KD!!!!!!!!!!!! bring up the revolution!!!!!!!! DIAL UP THE INTENSITY!!!!!!!!!
:yes:

The only reason I would be sad is because they didn’t get a good k/d. The people who died brought it upon themselves. They shouldn’t be surprised that the person who got ostracized will want revenge. It’s human nature

Killing random people is not based

Whenever a school shooting happens, I just don't feel upset. I don't even feel sorry for the victims, nor their families. Honestly, the only time I would ever feel bad about it is when a incel type dies or is harmed. Normalfags piss me off and probably brought it on. They probably bullied or ostracized the shooter to the point of the shooting, so why the fuck should I care?

And something about the hordes of foids sobbing about it on social media all the while spreading fake "lol don't bully it's not nice," message while looking down on incels pisses me off.
I don't either. Kids could choose not to harass kids to the breaking point, or at least the school staff could have been more supportive.

But nope. Let the school be the survival of the fittest out there...at least until one of the kids has an assault rifle they bought at Wal-Mart.

And then people wonder why this shit happens. It's quite hilarious actually, because we all expected it to happen time and time again.

Me too.
It's because of them, it's really their fault for harassing a guy to a point for him to do that. They made him lose his sanity and his self.
"He did it to himself sweetie :soy::soy::soy:"
To be honset most ppl dont care about hunger in africa, terrorism, military conflicts and school shootings
Truth it always must be about themselves. I concluded most of all of humanity is like this.

Agreed me too

Bullied autist snaps

"YIKERINOOO!! THIS INCELERINOO IS A TERRORISTINOO! INCELS ARE A HECKIN MENACE TO SOCIETY:soy::soy::soy::soy:"

Popular, NT chads shoot up a school (columbine):

Foids cream themselves and masturbate to them.
kids bully autistic socially outcasted kid for no reason
kid retaliates and goes ER
kids that bullied him:
View attachment 439279

I always fully empathize with school shooters and "terrorists". I completely understand where they're coming from and why they are doing this.

I always fully empathize with school shooters and "terrorists". I completely understand where they're coming from and why they are doing this.
Many "terrorists" are perfectly capable of fitting into and being accepted into society and behaving like normies tbh remember what people here have said about violence virgins have committed versus violence that sexhavers have committed.

I feel bad for the shooters

Many terrorists are sexhaver scum tho, not cool:feelsUgh:

School shooting is one of the best ways to die compared to the horrible ways we are probably going to die.

I'd like to die from a shot to the head, btw. It seems to me it wouldn't be hurt. I couldn't realize anything, I think.

Part of natural selection is the wrath of the unselected.

If you don't like wrath, maybe you should do something about natural selection.