Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dont feel anything when i masturbate properly

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
When i try to fap like a normal guy, i feel nothing. It just grows and done. No nice feelings.
For a nice feeling i HAVE to fap prone position.
its over.

bump,no replies:feelsbadman:

Try not doing it in the prone position for a week then after try it normal it will work 100%. Could be that your dick is too small also.

absolutely brutal tbh

Try not doing it in the prone position for a week then after try it normal it will work 100%. Could be that your dick is too small also.
Brutal. Not trying to brag or anything but i dont think its bec of that. pp is normal lenght imo

Doesn't it hurt to fap in prone position? Tbh it probably damaged your dick

I’m uncircumcised and I do prone masturbation too

elab, if you can read :feelswhat:
Properly?
Properly?
what do you mean by that :feelstrash:
I have to lay on my dick to cum, i dont fap in a normal way.
My attempt at babysitting : funny
I dont get any good feeling when i fap in a normal way.
I am addicted to fapping. I cant stop fapping when im in my room
It ruins my day. I need to study hard but every 20 minutes i get an urge to fap. 2 days ago i finally found a solution for this but its not that good anymore.
I did nothing but fapping today. even when im just watching a random youtube video, i start to hold my balls. Then i start to slowly fap.
I fap in prone position, i lay on my dick. They call this shit traumatic masturbation syndrome.
It really makes me sad. With less fapping, i wouldnt get this much distracted. It makes me really hopeless. Everyday when i wake up i try to make a daily plan with my studymaxxing. But after breakfast i get horny so fast.
Im regretting my actions. I shouldnt fap so much. Its not just cumming. Sometimes i just masturbate for a very short time and start doing other shit. 20 minutes passes and i fap again.
I sometimes thinking about getting a fucking cock cage but its just weird. Its fucking over i hope i can studymaxx way better tomorrow.
As i said in that thread
I fap in prone position, i lay on my dick.

Last edited:
Brutal tbh maybe it's because ur circumsized? i don't know

mfw circumsized

i heard niggas with non jewd penises have better faps

The face-down position of prone masturbation puts a great deal of pressure on the penis. It also puts pressure on vital nerves found at the base of the penis.

This pressure is often more intense than sensations felt during partner sex or face-up masturbation. Frequently masturbating in this way can dull the effects of other sensations.

This may make both sex and typical masturbation less pleasing. When you can’t achieve the level of pressure or the sensation you expect for orgasm, you may find that you’re unable to orgasm in any other way.

I recommend you stop tbh. Maybe try nofapping for a week or two to see if your sensitivity recovers.

Last edited:
I just feel a slight pressure when I cum. I don't even particularly enjoy it, it's like peeing, but maybe slightly better.

I love fapping

really sad shit man

Maybe it push agaisn't your bladder that push on your prostate, i know that if i drink 1L of water, 30min after that i'll want to fap.

Same here. I do it in prone position too. jerking off feels boring.

have you tried to go a long period (maybe months) of time without masturbating to try and correct the prone only masturbation? try to only use hand and refuse to go prone.

have you tried to go a long period (maybe months) of time without masturbating to try and correct the prone only masturbation? try to only use hand and refuse to go prone.
I fap daily and i usually fap 3 times a day maybe even more.
For the last couple days im kinda getting better tho, i try to fap only once but still in prone.