Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I dont feel Anime shit at all

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizardcel
★★★★★
Anime is cartoons, not real. I really dont get you fagcels coping with this anime bs

its brutally over for you

Anime foids aint even real.

You weirdcels are able to cope with Hentai shit?

Really over for you

true, life is hell

Anime is for LF people

whats "LF"?
Low functioning
As in they have carers that post for them on Incels.is
like a boss win GIF

anime is real and the rEAl world is fake

animecels are cucked ngl , watching anime protagonists winning while theyre losing

Agree, almost 22 and I really cannot enjoy anime. Only shit I've ever watched was Ghost in the Shell and Spirited Away JFL
i cant watched or read any manga that has students in it
Don't watch Skins

Anime is just another medium of story telling. Have you watched any? It doesn't have to be a bunch of cute girls and shit.

Anime is just another medium of story telling. Have you watched any? It doesn't have to be a bunch of cute girls and shit.
I just dont like Anime. The style is cringe imo

Have you tried focusing on feet?

I was in full agreement until the hentai part. Just because the girls aren't real doesn't mean you can't like them, as long as they resemble the real thing.

I depersonalize and, unfortunately, identify with women. Anime women are more relatable for me because of their emotional personalities.

However, my truly favorite characters are male. Those characters are as emotional and focused as I am.

just let ppl like anime :y'all:

Yeah not into the hentai stuff. Honestly I like animation because you can tell a story in a way you just cant with live actors. I know some are obsessive. Some take it overboard for sure. Just look at Japan where dudes would rather sleep with body pillows of their anime crushes than be with a real woman, even when they have the opportunity. Those guys are volcels 100%

We get it you don’t like anime, stop making threads about it now.

Bruh anime foids are hot

717 7179319 wouldnt you be yoko littner png transparent png

You don't understand how cope works
The main goal of coping is to escape reality
Anime is the best option for fantasizing and forgetting about reality.
It doesn't matter anime or real girls, they are both just images in your mind. You don't have any physical connection with real girls who don't give a fuck about you see you invisible, you just fantasize about them so it is better to think about anime girls to forget about real girls.

Anime is just fantasy is a form of escapism that is cope because VR doesn't exist yet.

@Mentally lost cel

kek, do you read the novels? Subaru is an ascended incel, I quite like him as a main character (specially as a low status male that has not given up on himself just yet), I am bored of giga chads everywhere, actually, I am gonna change my avatar to him :redpill::dab:

Last edited:
anime is the biggest cope I have tbh :feelskek::feelskek:

Ya the worst blackpill is knowing I'll never have a crazy psychotic gf to always love and protect me. I want a foid that wouldn't hesitate to slaughter a courthouse for me

@Pixycel , you sure are a loser uh? Do you spend all your waking hours stalking random incels on the internet ? Get a life

@Pixycel , you sure are a loser uh? Do you spend all your waking hours stalking random incels on the internet ? Get a life
Stalking?:lul:
I just saw your post and wanted to make a joke, don't get your panties in a twist bro.

anime is just like a book for lazy people

im an ANIMEENJOYER , its a good cope tbh

Anime is a great cope for autists

Fuck off NTmaxxed op :feelswhat:
You don’t have to be ntmaxxed you idiot, anime is for nt people, I’m not nt and all anime fags should kill themselves
Anime is cartoons, not real. I really dont get you fagcels coping with this anime bs

its brutally over for you

Anime foids aint even real.

You weirdcels are able to cope with Hentai shit?

Really over for you
Gigabased king, this site is so fucking filled with actual true faggots who like anime , there isn’t anything more low and pathetic than liking anime ,I agree with you so much :feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall: it’s good to have actual normal sane men here in this shithole filled with faggots and fakecels

All anime lovers should kill themselves in hitman

Last edited:
Well I like anime.
That's about it.

I haven't watched it for years

You: reject Anime return to reality :feelspuke:
Me: reject reality return to Anime :cool:

I used to enjoy throughr hs and college. Then it faded away… Dialogue is too expositive and explicit, characters are infantile…
Its literally cartoons for children