Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I don’t even want a relationship/ loyal gf/sex anymore. I just wana be chad so I emotionally hurt and fuck them up

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
After catfishing for so long and seeing how much power chad has over girls it’s truly depressing that chad can treat girls like how girls treat us.

If I can make them cry by ghosting them and ignoring them, I can’t imagine how much emotional damage I could do to them If I was actually a chad. Just cheat on 5 girls simultaneously and ghost them and ignore them after dating for 5 months to a year. Dump them out of nowhere and completely cut of contact with them.

I’d mentally fuck them up so bad, give them trust issues lasting their lifetime.

I desperately need to be a chad. In future if this surgery maxing does work out I’ll make content as chad and cheat on them and ghost them and waste their time and post brutal blackpills about it.

I have no interest in living a normal life or chad life with lots of sex.

You are bluepilled if you think that women don't enjoy that sort of drama and also if you think that they'll let you brag here about your slaying disguised as "blackpill."

In the meantime you can do it on tinder with your chadfish accounts.

I doubt they'd give a fuck. They can find another Chad in a few days top.
They will virtue signal about it how hurt they are and how all men are pigs but that's it.

Id put a dog tracking chip in the ass cheeks of each foid in my harem.

I just want money and not to work

ew i dont want to be chad becuse chads steal girls

Foids having trust issues and being "careful so they wont get hurt again" is such a fucking meme. They would tell it to their beta cucks later tho

They'll just want to fuck you even more

I doubt they'd give a fuck. They can find another Chad in a few days top.
They will virtue signal about it how hurt they are and how all men are pigs but that's it.

Foids always give a shit when it’s chad. You clearly don’t know how much influence chads have on them. Chad will make foids put down their own dog and they would still do it.

Go catfish and see how foids orbit you

Foids always give a shit when it’s chad. You clearly don’t know how much influence chads have on them. Chad will make foids put down their own dog and they would still do it.

Go catfish and see how foids orbit you
Those fags can solve inceldom if they tell those whores to fuck us but they rather hog them all, that's why I hate chads as much as cucks.

They will just fuck as a cho
Those fags can solve inceldom if they tell those whores to fuck us but they rather hog them all, that's why I hate chads as much as cucks.
they will just fuck us as a chore and go crawling back to chad telling him “ chad chad, I fucked your incel friend, do you love me more now “?

Same, because I know that chad will have to compete with other chad’s