Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't even know where to fucking start with surgeries

• Thread starter anincelforlifelol
  • Start date
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Everything on my face is fucked.

I have disgusting nasolabial folds. I have wide nostrils. I have a big forehead. I have a small palate. I have big teeth. I have an overbite. I have a small chin. I have a potato wide jaw. I have a round face. I have droopy eyelids and one eyelid droops more than the other. I have NCT. I have an autistic voice. I have garbage genetic facial hair. I am a subhuman truecel

Eye area first. The rest comes later.

yeah I have a lot of stuff to fix that I am starting to think it's not even worth it, not including the things it cant fix

bsso first for ur overbite then see how u look after that

tenta said:
bsso first for ur overbite then see how u look after that

I have a big overbite. Do you think fixing it would make a difference?

ArtoriasWolf said:
I have a big overbite. Do you think fixing it would make a difference?

yes, without a doubt. if you got a good gonial angle bsso would help immensely

prioritise bsso over any other plastic surgery

There is really a surgery to reduce the size of the forehead??

KilluminoidBR said:
There is really a surgery to reduce the size of the forehead??

cranial restructuring can to some degree, as can hairline lowering

tenta said:
cranial restructuring can to some degree, as can hairline lowering

:o Then there is hope for @jackbud husauhshusauhsuhauhsa

Jawline first. A good jawline is more important than food, more valuable than gold, more impressive to women than all the money in the world.

Get chin/jaw implants, genio, chin wing, then run sunglasses and fuckboy haircut game. Get undereye fillers if needed. Work out your neck. Leanmax. You'll be slaying in no time.

KilluminoidBR said:
:o Then there is hope for @jackbud husauhshusauhsuhauhsa

I'll kms long before I degrade myself with surgeries

start with ur most subhuman feature

Start with dental braces.

It's practically 0 risk and guaranteed result.

The further you delve into looksmaxxing, the more balls you'll have to do riskier procedures.

jackbud said:
I'll kms long before I degrade myself with surgeries

Grow some balls and do jaw surgery.

BlackpilledAF said:
Start with dental braces.

It's practically 0 risk and guaranteed result.

The further you delve into looksmaxxing, the more balls you'll have to do riskier procedures.

Grow some balls and do jaw surgery.

It's not about balls. If Chad doesn't have to have surgery to attract women, why should I have to go out of my way?

I live my life like a Chad, not giving a shit about my appearance. I won't degrade myself to attract women, if he doesn't have to, I won't either

jackbud said:
It's not about balls. If Chad doesn't have to have surgery to attract women, why should I have to go out of my way?

I live my life like a Chad, not giving a shit about my appearance. I won't degrade myself to attract women, if he doesn't have to, I won't either

BUT YOU ARE NOT CHAD AND THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN APPROACH HIS LEVEL IS SURGERYMAXING LOL

jackbud said:

It's a shame you have this defeatist attitude, boyo. Your genetics look highly moddable. You can ascend if you choose to, but you choose misery. 

It's not only about attracting women. Looking better will: 

- Make you feel better about yourself
- Give you life and career opportunities
- Pussy, of course. 
- Respect
- You will benefit from halo effect

I went out of my way to looksmax, and it was the best decision I ever made. In fact, looksmaxxing should be the next logical step after swallowing the blackpill, especially for people like you.

BlackpilledAF said:
It's a shame you have this defeatist attitude, boyo. Your genetics look highly moddable. You can ascend if you choose to, but you choose misery. 

It's not only about attracting women. Looking better will: 

- Make you feel better about yourself
- Give you life and career opportunities
- Pussy, of course. 
- Respect
- You will benefit from halo effect

I went out of my way to looksmax, and it was the best decision I ever made. In fact, looksmaxxing should be the next logical step after swallowing the blackpill, especially for people like you.

+1