Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't even know what to say anymore

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240121 100806

socialmediagarbage.is

The 30s horniness is something that was talked about in mgtow, but not in other circles.

Femoids have more testosterone when they hit their 30s and this often leads to divorce and cheating.

The 30s horniness is something that was talked about in mgtow, but not in other circles.

Femoids have more testosterone when they hit their 30s and this often leads to divorce and cheating.
Nah! Foids bagging triple digit body counts before hitting 20. Maybe some truth to it, but mostly coping from mgtows by latching onto favouring examples. Rollo Tomassi did an in-depth study on when foids are mostly horny. It's still more middle age men than foids trying to cheat because their wives don't put out as much.

She is what if repulsion was a human manifestation.

Do you think it is their body saying hurry use your last eggs?

Reminder that there are guys who would call being in that guy's position a happy ending and an ascension:feelskek::feelskek:.

Man, I swear, every single time women write or talk about their perspective on relationships and so on, what they write or say always ends up being about 10 times as brutal and blackpilled than the average post on this forum:lul::lul:. If you aren't a Chad, it never began. Simple as. Hopefully, women will just keep on proving us right again and again and spreading the blackpill better than we ever could:feelsYall::feelshmm:.

I'm waiting for the day they stop putting up a facade and just be 100% honest about who they are and what they want in life. I'm sick of the lies, the gaslighting, im sick of all of it

Reminder that there are guys who would call being in that guy's position a happy ending and an ascension:feelskek::feelskek:.
That's most marriages today. People can say I'm coping, fine, I'm going by the countless horror stories I've seen in my family and from co-workers when I used to wageslave.

The only way to have consistently healthy relationships is be really attractive or get extremely lucky finding a good woman when you're young, which may not even be possible today.

That's most marriages today. People can say I'm coping, fine, I'm going by the countless horror stories I've seen in my family and from co-workers when I used to wageslave.

The only way to have consistently healthy relationships is be really attractive or get extremely lucky finding a good woman when you're young, which may not even be possible today.
Exactly:yes::yes:.

This whore is epitomises everything wrong with modern wahmen

This