Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I don’t even know what to do anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
I’ve accepted that I’m going to be alone for the rest of my life. It feels good to fully accept it. I don’t really need this forum anymore, the blackpill has been fully digested and my mind will never be the same. Nothing can help me cope with reality anymore, I have to fully embrace it.

I don’t know where I go from here, LDARing isn’t a option. I think I need to get out there and become self sufficient, maybe off grid completely.

Have a good one guys.

this forum can help u cope with lack of social interaction irl man

this is why hermits exist and have always existed.

Socialmaxx in this forum until you get a gf :feelsthink:

The same. Dead end tbh. No where to go nothing to do. Complete existential bankrapcy. If only we could just walk away . Dissapeare.

the truth will never tell you what to do about true things, it's hard

I understand, coping here is losing efficacy for me too, it often feels like there is nothing more to be said and it's a dead end. Good luck, man.

I can't speak for anyone else but this forum is the only place where I can speak my mind freely without getting censored or banned. Every other space on the internet is absolutely ruined by normies and cucks and foids, just look at what happened to 4chan or r9k. Rendered completely unusable by normalfags. If anyone can just go out and talk to normies irl and socialize with them after all this shit, all I can say is congratulations. I certainly for one can't fucking tolerate normies or foids, even though I successfully avoid them most of the time, whenever I end up having to interact with them I get extremely irritated. So rather than plunging into complete isolation I prefer to use this forum, whose users are the only ones who can understand me.

I don’t know where I go from here, LDARing isn’t a option. I think I need to get out there and become self sufficient, maybe off grid completely.
The true insight can only come from within.

We are lost in the dark, endless sea of suffering. I often imagine myself walking through an endless desert, all alone. All rational thought leads to the conclusion that its meaningless, there is no escape, it's endless. But only through endless suffering can we ascend the planes of our existence. Normiefags would never understand; their happiness is superficial, shallow, they live their lives in a mirror world; bluepill blinding them from seeing their reflections. Most of us will be left to wonder this desert until we rot and die but those few that make it will find true completeness.

It's just like Plato's cave allegory. Except that we are neither the caveman nor the shadows on the wall. We are the cave itself. The suffering just brought upon us and we are forced to accept it, facilitate its course.

Last edited:
this forum can help u cope with lack of social interaction irl man
This, op if you ever feel down just tag Blacktarpill to see what he responds with, it can be funny

No meaning to tal
The true insight can only come from within.

We are lost in the dark, endless sea of suffering. I often imagine myself walking through an endless desert, all alone. All rational thought leads to the conclusion that its meaningless, there is no escape, it's endless. But only through endless suffering can we ascend the planes of our existence. Normiefags would never understand; their happiness is superficial, shallow, they live their lives in a mirror world; bluepill blinding them from seeing their reflections. Most of us will be left to wonder this desert until we rot and die but those few that make it will find true completeness.

It's just like Plato's cave allegory. Except that we are neither the caveman nor the shadows on the wall. We are the cave itself. The suffering just brought upon us and we are forced to accept it, facilitate its course.
Because of it I reread Dante's inferno imagining myself led by Vergilius. It helps for some furtive minutes

You probably ascended didn't you?

You probably ascended didn't you?
No, I don’t even want to ascend anymore. I just want people to leave me the fuck alone so I can watch this sick society crumble apart from a distance.

My only hope is SEA, and even then I’m too sick and disabled to even travel or date. Realistically, I have less than 10 years to live.

Did You try to be confident?

I'd use it just for occasional blackpills