Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I dont even know how to escalate things with a girl

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
Even if i got a girlfriend i wouldnt know how to escalate things to sex or anything in that manner. Its so foreign to me that i cant comprehend going from a girl liking you to nudes and shit. She’d probably get annoyed with me or we would be in a awkward position until she would break up with me. Why is it so easy for normans and chads to just ask for for nude photos while i can barely look a foid in the eyes because it gets awkward

This phases me as well. I've heard guys here say they chadfish and get nudes but they just straight up ask for them. Everything is easy when you're good looking.

You know how when you're watching a movie and two characters suddenly start making out and fucking out of nowhere?

Yeah, I'll never understand that, but chads and every foid knows exactly what's going on and how that happens.

Just be chad

If you look good, you can simply ask them if they want to make out.

Why is it so easy for normans and chads to just ask for for nude photos while i can barely look a foid in the eyes because it gets awkward
Honestly, I sometimes feel like there was some hidden socializing class that normies got that we were all left out of.
Or perhaps it's an innate skill that comes with being NT/non-ugly
I don't know. But something happened here.
Everything is easy when you're good looking.
Face is fucking everything in life :feelsrope:

Honestly, I sometimes feel like there was some hidden socializing class that normies got that we were all left out of.
It was called getting invited to birthday parties and friends houses and having money to do stuff

If you are both physically attracted to each other, it will just happen.

Its easy..........just be chad. If you think otherwise, you are not blackpilled and should leave this forum immediately

everyone has to jestermaxx except chad

same tbh, its like trying to understand a foreign language idk how i would even do shit

Dude, you're thinking it's harder than it actually is. My friend had a girl he didn't even know come up to him and start making out with him on the bus. Eggman talks about how when he lost his virginity the girl put his hand on her tit. Life is easy, just don't be ugly.

It's not possible to escale when they are muted and closed to you, at least is my impression. They only open to chad

if you are attractive just go for it bro

Alright bitch Ima gon fuck you

I FUCK YOU
SPREAD DAT PUSSY
BITCH
SPREAD IT
BITCH

Dude, you're thinking it's harder than it actually is. My friend had a girl he didn't even know come up to him and start making out with him on the bus. Eggman talks about how when he lost his virginity the girl put his hand on her tit. Life is easy, just don't be ugly.
Except eggman is pretty damn ugly

Literally just ask her. If you're Chad.

Even if i got a girlfriend i wouldnt know how to escalate things to sex or anything in that manner. Its so foreign to me that i cant comprehend going from a girl liking you to nudes and shit. She’d probably get annoyed with me or we would be in a awkward position until she would break up with me. Why is it so easy for normans and chads to just ask for for nude photos while i can barely look a foid in the eyes because it gets awkward
it's worse than you think, you wouldn't even know how to hold her when it's time to take a picture, where you sit and how you hold her and so on, that shit's learned when you're 11-12 if you're normal

this is why you would be leaning hard on friends/alcohol if you ever make it, to take the edge off the personal autism and the attention away from your inadequacies, you don't need that shit out in the open

FASDFFFFFFFFFFKLJ;GTHWYTRNUBNKLTRE I CANNOT STAND THESE FUCKING VOLCEL TITLES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Cope. Chad doesn't need to escalate. All it takes is "wanna fug?" and the hole agrees.

Yeah I feel like she’d have to hold my hand through out the whole thing and be the one initially taking initiative
But women don’t really want to do this

FASDFFFFFFFFFFKLJ;GTHWYTRNUBNKLTRE I CANNOT STAND THESE FUCKING VOLCEL TITLES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
You didnt even read post stop whining about irrelevant shit

If you try to escalate things with a foid with an ugly face she'd accuse of rape and harassement. Chads are able to escalate things quickly because they are good looking. Foids will fuck Chads on the first date but make you wait until the 20th date to even hold her hand.

if she wants you and gives you attention
then the deal is sealed
i would just accelerate tbh
but i never get into that situation

it's worse than you think, you wouldn't even know how to hold her when it's time to take a picture, where you sit and how you hold her and so on, that shit's learned when you're 11-12 if you're normal

this is why you would be leaning hard on friends/alcohol if you ever make it, to take the edge off the personal autism and the attention away from your inadequacies, you don't need that shit out in the open
This is why I always get drunk before going outside.

Exactly. If you're high inhib but good-looking, females will get the hint and do the escalating for you.

I don’t either but fortunately for us we will never have to worry about this.

You know how when you're watching a movie and two characters suddenly start making out and fucking out of nowhere?

Yeah, I'll never understand that, but chads and every foid knows exactly what's going on and how that happens.
100% same

My social anxiety goes through the roof and I uncontrollably shake like a dog with PTSD. I'm a real lady killer.

If you are both physically attracted to each other, it will just happen.
This, stop coping OP
There is no"escelation game". If you were good looking it would happen without a thought

Even if i got a girlfriend i wouldnt know how to escalate things to sex or anything in that manner.
I think you underestimate yourself.

Try spending some time writing a progression of interactions between the two of you.

I think you're capable of it, however awkward that writing process would be.

I expect a lot of fanfics that people write involve exercising that imaginative process.

Its so foreign to me that i cant comprehend going from a girl liking you to nudes and shit.
Probably because you're skipping from A to Z.

Try thinking of what B and C would be. Progressive steps in intimacy.

Yes: Chad skips steps, but even he doesn't go immediately from "my number" to "send nudes" in most IRL situations, except maybe for tinder nymphos, which probably gets disgusting for Chad knowing she behaves that readily, even with other Chads.

She’d probably get annoyed with me or we would be in a awkward position until she would break up with me.
Why is it so easy for normans and chads to just ask for for nude photos
while i can barely look a foid in the eyes because it gets awkward
I'm not sure where you get the idea it's easy for normans to req nudes just because a girl likes them. There's a big leap from slight fondness and willing to spend time with someone to the horniness needed to share nudes.

Try to think of the intermediate stages.

It is brutally over for us. They learn these things while they are teen.

I think you underestimate yourself.

Try spending some time writing a progression of interactions between the two of you.

I think you're capable of it, however awkward that writing process would be.

I expect a lot of fanfics that people write involve exercising that imaginative process.

Probably because you're skipping from A to Z.

Try thinking of what B and C would be. Progressive steps in intimacy.

Yes: Chad skips steps, but even he doesn't go immediately from "my number" to "send nudes" in most IRL situations, except maybe for tinder nymphos, which probably gets disgusting for Chad knowing she behaves that readily, even with other Chads.

I'm not sure where you get the idea it's easy for normans to req nudes just because a girl likes them. There's a big leap from slight fondness and willing to spend time with someone to the horniness needed to share nudes.

Try to think of the intermediate stages.

While I'm not going to deny that writing fanfics and having thought experiments with yourself in order to help you socialize better does help, it only works in some circumstances. Think of it like Tekken 7 where certain moves give you a frame advantage, but you only use those moves once you know the right timing and visual cues. I don't think anyone on this forum including me are capable of it. Maybe you can go from bad to decent at socializing, but you're not going to score a looksmatch and are probably going to get low tier women. In fact, I think it goes even further beyond the context of getting women. You're never going to fit in no matter how much you socialize because humans are good at determining who fits in and who doesn't unless they're blind and deaf of course.

Last edited:
While I'm not going to deny that writing fanfics and having thought experiments with yourself in order to help you socialize better does help, it only works in some circumstances.
I'm not saying it would help @Llama socialize well enough to actually date a foid, just that I think Llama is capable of imagining how this progression might go by imagining how they might act if they were a different more desirable person.

Think of it like Tekken 7 where certain moves give you a frame advantage, but you only use those moves once you know the right timing and visual cues. I don't think anyone on this forum including me are capable of it. Maybe you can go from bad to decent at socializing, but you're not going to score a looksmatch and are probably going to get low tier women. In fact, I think it goes even further beyond the context of getting women. You're never going to fit in no matter how much you socialize because humans are good at determining who fits in and who doesn't unless they're blind and deaf of course.
I'm only saying it's possible to imagine the theory, not to actually have the resources to put it into practice.

Tired of this "can't even imagine" BS. Sure you can imagine, you just realize there's a gap between theory and practice, which is a reasonable fear.

I'm not saying it would help @Llama socialize well enough to actually date a foid, just that I think Llama is capable of imagining how this progression might go by imagining how they might act if they were a different more desirable person.

I'm only saying it's possible to imagine the theory, not to actually have the resources to put it into practice.

Tired of this "can't even imagine" BS. Sure you can imagine, you just realize there's a gap between theory and practice, which is a reasonable fear.

I agree, that there is no limit to imaging how social interactions go, what is the point of being in the realm of the hypothetical and theorizing when you can't put it into practice? I would like to see you elaborate. Sure llama is capable but what is the point if you can't put it into practice? Why would I want to wait for the right person in order to interact with?

what is the point of being in the realm of the hypothetical and theorizing when you can't put it into practice?
I never said there was a point, merely arguing that you can. For one thing, Llama keeps talking about how he CAN'T envision this stuff, when more probably he just doesn't WANT to because it's suifuel.

I would like to see you elaborate. Sure llama is capable but what is the point if you can't put it into practice?
Since you're choosing to shift the goalposts: exercising your imagination is just good practice in general even if you can't do the shit you're imagining.

You're basically asking "why think about fireballs in Diablo/GURPS because you can't throw fireballs?" Not every past-time needs to be prep for IRL.

Since you're choosing to shift the goalposts: exercising your imagination is just good practice in general even if you can't do the shit you're imagining.

You're basically asking "why think about fireballs in Diablo/GURPS because you can't throw fireballs?" Not every past-time needs to be prep for IRL.

I'm not shifting goalposts, I'm simply thinking from OP's point of view. In OP's original post, he does exactly what you said except it reinforces OP doubt about himself in actual, real social interactions. I'm paraphrasing here but OP says that imagining social interactions with normies is foreign to him yet he imagines himself being awkward if he were to actually interact with a foid irl.

I'm not saying that just because your thought experiments aren't going to be grounded in reality 100% of the time doesn't mean you shouldn't still think about it. You can imagine millions of ways on how a conversation would go but in OP's case it worked against him.

My argument is is that these thought-experiments works against OP by reinforcing his self-doubt and makes it suifuel for him, therefore not benefiting him in anyway.

Last edited:
I'm not shifting goalposts,
I'm simply thinking from OP's point of view.
"Its so foreign to me that i cant comprehend" is purely about thinking.
I guess you could say comprehending theory vs comprehending practice, but the lack of practical experience applies to all before it is done.

"Its so foreign to me that i cant comprehend" is purely about thinking.
I guess you could say comprehending theory vs comprehending practice, but the lack of practical experience applies to all before it is done.

"but the lack of practical experience applies to all before iit is done" I guess it can be interpreted both ways regarding comprehending theory (imagining how social interactions go) vs comprehending practice (what actually happens in reality). It all depends on OP's circumstances. Again im not denying theorizing. it all depends on OP's circumstances.

The sad thing about threads like this is supposing any of us had any kind of practical experience with such matters, we could not share it since it would be bragging, so any such advice must be worded hypothetically and thus be less convincing since it would be viewed as merely theoretical.

The sad thing about threads like this is supposing any of us had any kind of practical experience with such matters, we could not share it since it would be bragging, so any such advice must be worded hypothetically and thus be less convincing since it would be viewed as merely theoretical.

this

If an attractive foid appeared in front of me right now and threw herself on me demanding sex I'd probably have a complete breakdown. I'd rather one appeared and demanded a hug tbh ngl :cryfeels:

This thread went way out of what i was saying, i was saying that IF i got a girlfriend, i wouldnt know how to escalate things to sex, or even talk to her. The fact that normans and chads do it regularly makes no sense to me