Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don’t even have friends because I found out they just use me for money

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
So I thought I had a small group of friends and got stoned as hell with them today. They told me I was smoking a lot and I said “Oh want me to pay you back?”

One foid said “Yeah it’s $10.” Her
bf stepped in and said “Isn’t it $5?” and she said “Yeah but I was trying to cheap soulartemis out of $5.”

Later while getting lunch the same foid asked me “Do you have money for yourself? And also some to pay [her foid friend]’s meal?”

I said no with a disgusted look and she looked offended and said “OK...” in an offended tone.

JFL. I can’t even befriend lower-tier normies because they only see me as a walking ATM.

lol @ having """"""friends""""" as an ugly incel.

You got cucked.

Weed heads are greedy, greedy dirty fucking people (unless they themselves are rich which is rare outside the celebrity world). They will squeeze you for all you're worth and call you a fiend if you let them smoke you out. That's why I always prefer to smoke by myself with my own stuff.

She's using you. Sounds like she'll be sleeping with the fishes.

weed friends =/= friends
you share it hoping someone will share another joint tbh if not then its useless sharing

Weed heads are greedy, greedy dirty fucking people (unless they themselves are rich which is rare outside the celebrity world). They will squeeze you for all you're worth and call you a fiend if you let them smoke you out. That's why I always prefer to smoke by myself with my own stuff.
Normalscum. You should cut them off tbh.

this is why i dont trust anyone

All "friends" use each other in some way, that's what friends are for

I have already. I'd be dishonest if I say I didn't miss those jokers though *sigh*. But fuck em.
Yea maybe I was wrong. You coulda tried take advantage of your relationship otherwise for your own gain. You would be getting even at least.

yeah ditch those leeches. pay for your own shit you fucking bums. if i want to pay for you i will.

Yea maybe I was wrong. You coulda tried take advantage of your relationship otherwise for your own gain. You would be getting even at least.
Eh, it's not that serious bro. You make it sound like a Shakespearean drama or something hah

Eh, it's not that serious bro. You make it sound like a Shakespearean drama or something hah
All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players...

We only meet so many people in this life, and so often we just drift away uneventfully. It's as if we don't live the life we are living everyday, and instead we are just laboring in hell on earth.

I find it very hard to trust people, especially these days.

Fake fucks those days.

You should rebel against them.

Should've called them a bunch of bums.

same.
sharing with the expectation of getting the same amount back is naive, especially with druggies.
I once knew a dude that constantly spent all his money on weed and begged me for fucking food. it's over.

try not to make friends with ghetto trash.. they will use you. be with friends of your same status/income level

thats what you deserve trying to be normal in a cucked world, bluepilled

You'll never have real friends as an incel. It's another brutal truth of living life as a non-Chad.