Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I don't even have enough money to buy a good pair of boots to heightmax with...

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
Id buy a good pair of catfootwear or arcteryx boots and then buy 1 inch lifts to put inside them.
I swear to fucking god if I had money I would not even care about being incel.
Cant even go timberlandbootmaxing like George Costanza...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRdx1FSiGaw

lifts are cope.

if I had money I would not even care about being incel.
Same,i'd be able to buy expensive copes and get off by making normie scum mad.
Just imagine driving in a lamborghini through your town,making the normies rage seeing what they consider a subhuman in a car that they'll never have,that's probably more expensive than their house.

lifts are cope.
By cope you mean a good cope. 'll never be over 6 foot but Im 5'7'' and with boots and a 1 inch lift that would put me at around average height for white guy in the U.S. who wears sneakers.

I bought shoes online but they are too small. I couldn't get a refund because I didn't have a printer to print off the exchange form with.

I bought shoes online but they are too small. I couldn't get a refund because I didn't have a printer to print off the exchange form with.
That happened to me a few times. Try the local library.

Id buy a good pair of catfootwear or arcteryx boots and then buy 1 inch lifts to put inside them.
I swear to fucking god if I had money I would not even care about being incel.
Cant even go timberlandbootmaxing like George Costanza...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRdx1FSiGaw

Timberlands are trash

I'd rather wear boots like these if I want that 1-2 inch boost :feelsohh:

Screenshot 20211018 113524 Gallery
Screenshot 20211018 113540 Gallery

Wearing lifts means youre faking it...

And? What do you think cosmetic surgery is? Makeup? Graycel...
Cosmetic surgery is the same bs. Why would i spend money (that i dont have) to impress a bitch?

Lifts and boots do jack all when you're ugly. Since you're 5'7 maybe it'd maybe make a small difference because you're not in full on manlet territory. It's pretty obvious when you go over like 2 inches though.